Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

trying to sell a 90 ranger (2.9L V6)

Old 02-28-2002, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im trying to sell my 1990 ford ranger the mileage reads 8428 it rolled over in 1996 not long after the new engine was put in it. it will start right up it was used on my farm until it was shyt down in 1997 from then until 2000 the truck just sat hardly ever being driven. in 2000 i started driving it and was preciding to do work to it so i could street race it the engine is very powerful it has a 2.9L V6 and a three stage low gear ratio trannie that was put in it in 2000 because the old one blew from it sitting so long without being driven. but then i had more trannie probs with it about 9 months ago i was working on it but now im sick of dealing with it i just dont have the time. the transmission is probably blown im not sure right now it only works in reverse. the body is in almost perfect condition. the interior is in almost perfect condition too. it needs an exuast i got desperate for money and sold my flowmaster exaust for $50. it needs a radio. the a/c works last i checked. its just sitting now and im tired of looking at it im asking for $1500 but desperate enough to take the best offer over $900. if your interested e-mail me at joker16m@aol.com or call 813-238-3785 and be sure to leave a message. will take an decent looking and running motorcycle for trade towards it!