Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

I saw the baddest set of heads ever today !

Old 07-17-2007, 06:34 PM
You can thank me later...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow I saw the baddest set of heads ever today !

They were Brodix / Neal heads fully flowed and hogged out !

I was tempted to have relations with them.

These would add 150+ h.p. to any well built bottom end with a hairdryer attached.

I am going to send Santa some extra cookies this year in hope that he brings me a set the following year. And two parachutes too I suppose.

The pics do them no justice since this is all I could come up with:

-
PM or E-mail Me If you are Looking To Buy/Sell/Rent A Home.
Special TR Bonus For Using My Services.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Chucking up the Dueces

these are the same heads Chad has on their car.
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance
R.I automotive
C.R.T transmisions
5.13@145mph
Old 07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Redneck Yatchclub member

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 07:14 PM
BillionClub Member BISHES

I want some!! Tell that fat man I want some too when you talk to him, I will give up some cookies too.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by topher469
I want some!! Tell that fat man I want some too when you talk to him, I will give up some cookies too.

Your head would explode if you knew how much a set of these fully flowed with the appropriate valve train costs. I about shat myself when I heard.

I will stick with my $899 a pair Edelbrock heads with a little port work. These babies are big boy toys for now.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:36 PM
is doing your girlfriend

YATES

Ford Motorsport Yates heads have are designed for a max effort racing engine. There are currently 3 different style castings for a Yates head:

C3,C3L,C35 CONVENTIONAL YATES CYLINDER HEAD. STANDARD YATES CASTING

C3H SIMILAR TO STANDARD C3 CASTING BUT HAS RAISED INTAKE RUNNERS WITH STRAIGHT IN INTAKE BOLT PATTERN

SC1 ALL NEW YATES CASTINGS WITH RAISED INTAKE & EXHAUST PORTS. EXTRA MATERIAL FOR HIGHER FLOWING PORT DESIGNS

All of our Yates cylinder heads are prepared for your application. Our C3 castings flow up to 390 cfm on the intake and 275 cfm on the exhaust. Our C3H castings flow up to 400 cfm on the intake and 275 cfm on the exhaust. Our SC1 castings flow up to 420 cfm on the intake and 290 cfm on the exhaust. All SC1 and C3H castings are machined for Jesel or T & D 1 piece stand rocker arms, and have a spread guide location which will accept 2.20 X 1.60 valves. We have done more sets of Yates heads for drag racing than any other cylinder shop. We can modify your existing Yates heads new or used, call us for quote. If you have a set of Nascar take off Yates heads we can convert them for use on a drag race engine, which usually consist of custom valvejob, porting, triple springs, and titanium retainers and locks. All 3 versions below feature fully CNC ported castings, Del West titanium valves, Manley Nextek triple springs, titanium retainers, and locks. We have almost 900hp naturally aspirated and over 2000 hp on our turbocharger and supercharged engines with the below Yates heads.

Yates C3 $6895

Yates C3H $7295

Yates SC1 $8295

Brodix BF 200 series heads are designed for maximum effort racing engines. BF 200 series heads are a Yates style head, but feature revised port locations, valve angle, valve placement, and chamber design. The 200 head has narrow valve spacing and is designed for a small bore engine. The 201/202 head has a spread guide location and is suggested for 4.080 or larger bore sizes. We offer BF series heads in fully ported versions only. We were one of the first to put these heads on record setting and race winning engines when they were introduced. We have many different port designs available for this cylinder head. Our intake runners flow up to 425 cfm and our exhaust ports flow over 300 cfm. We have achieved these high flow numbers with a smaller port compared to most other ported BF series heads out there. All of our BF series heads are CNC ported and hand finished for maximum performance.

Fully Ported-Assembled $7295 FULLY PORTED CASTINGS/CUSTOM DELWEST TITANIUM VALVES/MANLEY NEXTEK TRIPLE SPRINGS/TITANIUM RETAINERS/TITANIUM LOCKS/ASSEMBLED

Fully Ported-Bare Castings $4750 FULLY PORTED CASTINGS-BARE READY TO ASSEMBLE BRODIX

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 07-17-2007, 09:44 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

If chad chimes in id like to know how theese compair to big chiefs for the bbc's
Old 07-18-2007, 03:04 AM

dont know anything about the big chiefs but im sure they flow way more than our lil bitty small block head..lol

www.racinginnovationsfl.com
www.xsrcylinderheads.com
4.842@156 and 7.53@192 on radials
Old 07-18-2007, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by n8secstangg
dont know anything about the big chiefs but im sure they flow way more than our lil bitty small block head..lol
\

Don't be so modest.

But yeah those Big Chief heads are flowed with tennis balls if I remember. Yet SBF's can still run with em.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:32 AM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by n8secstangg
LOL..... what are the exhaust ports on your little bitty small block head 2inch? ROFL