Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

15 grand in parts runnin 15's!

Old 08-03-2003, 06:39 PM
refinish artist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey enough about Blue Oval guys,Jeff is one of the most knowledgeable mustang techs around.And to clear up the mod vrrt was built by Ramsey's and they put the wrong pistons in the damn car so the guy took it to Jeff to fix it.I work on my own car but bought it from Blue Oval and if I ever had anyone work on it it would be Jeff.Not to say all other shops or tecks suck,because thats not true,Jeffs just really good with stangs.Chads a good guy,sohe dosen't know as much as Jeff,but I bet he knows alot more than most of you guys.And,none of you have a car that can touch his.As far as Jody goes,hes a very smart man,tell me something,you brake something and need a replacement fast and dont want to pay big money or wait for it,where do you go.So your friend bought a stang from Blue Oval,Idont know all the details or really give two shits,but have you seen what shitty 5.0's are going for and how many people want one?Thats smart if you ask me,you have to pay for something you want,weather it be a 9 second car or a stock piece of shit.And if any of you want some of my piece of shit on Sat. night step up,Its the maroon coupe with the silver BLUE OVAL sticker on the windshield.Bryan

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 08-03-2003, 07:55 PM

:o Tell em Brian.

"Gripping the wheel his knuckles went white with desire, the wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45. True death. 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night, this is Black Sunshine"
Old 08-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Embrace the Hate

I still stand by my "Fuck Jody and his crooked way of running business" statement.

I know you are in good terms with them bryan, but he will never see another dime of my money

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com
Old 08-04-2003, 05:08 AM
finally painted the car!

Ok so there is ONE positive statement about Blue Oval. Answer me this, why would everyone on here be bashing Blue Oval and only one person stand my Jodys side?

Old 08-04-2003, 09:29 AM
I like beer.

Blue Oval Chop Shop.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:06 PM

Default 15.80 car

I'M HERE!!!!!.... ok...lets get some things straight...WE did not build that car, it was built by a shop in Tampa...from the story i was told by the gentleman that bought the car from the guy that built the car...the place that built the car was building it for a nitrous application (hence the 10.5 to 1 flat top pistons), the owner of the car happened to come across a good deal on a supercharger and powercooler, the shop building the car supposedly told him that it wasnt a good idea and the guy wanted to do it anyways...the car made vitrually no power because of the massive amounts of timing that had to be removed from it and the massive amount of fuel that had to be added to it, the guy got pissed off and sold the car to a car dealer and bought an '03 Cobra, the dealer brought us the car to be fixed, we are replacing the pistons to correct the problem, i dont know what u think u heard but u are way off in what you have said here. There is nobody in the area that is willing to go out of their way to help customers like I do. There is nobody in the area that is willing to work with a customer like i do. There are planty of people that can attest to that. well i'll be keeping an eye out on this chat room from now on...See ya at the races!!

chad
Old 08-04-2003, 03:32 PM
|-Resident LT1 Killer-|

Default Re: 15.80 car

Originally posted by n8secstangg
I'M HERE!!!!!.... ok...lets get some things straight...WE did not build that car, it was built by a shop in Tampa...from the story i was told by the gentleman that bought the car from the guy that built the car...the place that built the car was building it for a nitrous application (hence the 10.5 to 1 flat top pistons), the owner of the car happened to come across a good deal on a supercharger and powercooler, the shop building the car supposedly told him that it wasnt a good idea and the guy wanted to do it anyways...the car made vitrually no power because of the massive amounts of timing that had to be removed from it and the massive amount of fuel that had to be added to it, the guy got pissed off and sold the car to a car dealer and bought an '03 Cobra, the dealer brought us the car to be fixed, we are replacing the pistons to correct the problem, i dont know what u think u heard but u are way off in what you have said here. There is nobody in the area that is willing to go out of their way to help customers like I do. There is nobody in the area that is willing to work with a customer like i do. There are planty of people that can attest to that. well i'll be keeping an eye out on this chat room from now on...See ya at the races!!

chad
I could quote this whole thing a LIE.
BUUUUUT, everyone here but 1 person knows for sure that your shop is crooked.
and YOU told me exact words.
the guy sold the car to a lot, the lot sold to you.
you said it ran like shit and pinged at 2 grand, it had a decent amount of fuel dumped in it just to keep up with its supercharger and whack ass compression.
lie all you want, im not the one with a shop to protect here.
Chris