The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Got to blast a cop with my horn tonight... And then some.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Resident TOB Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got to blast a cop with my horn tonight... And then some.

I was going down 66th street, in the right turn lane to turn onto Park Blvd. A very nice LEO was in the left turn lane. Light turned green, I'm halfway through the turn, the cop is about 2/3's of a car length ahead of me, when he comes barreling into MY lane, mid fucking turn. I had to slam on the brakes and swerve to the right to avoid his stupid fuck self from nailing the front end of my car. I laid on the horn and then, he puts his hand out the window (universal I-fucked-up symbol). My journey of pissed off-ness didn't stop there, nosiree. I followed the cop, as he was speeding (I was doing 60, and barely keeping up with that bastard). Now, you may be thinking, 'he was just on a silent call - in a hurry'. I WISH I had recorded this whole event, because I really do know how unbelievable this will sound. He fucking pulled into that Fray's Donut House on Park and 49th. The son of a bitch pulls in, and of course I parked right next to him. Asked him why he decided to barrel into MY turn lane, and why he proceeded to drive at interstate speeds down Park Blvd. I received no answer, and he walked right into his fucking donut haven. I have nothing but respect for our law enforcement, but cock nuggets like this really give them a bad name.

End rant.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:36 AM

haha lmao
Old 03-17-2010, 05:40 AM
Got traction?

Mmm boston creme. Should have taken a picture of his car parked outside and emailed to the his office.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:01 AM
banana republic

Originally Posted by bitemark46
Mmm boston creme. Should have taken a picture of his car parked outside and emailed to the his office.
+1 I hate cops who think they are above the law.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 03-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Resident TOB Killer

Originally Posted by bitemark46
I wish I would've been smart enough at the time to snag his badge number, or the number of his squad car or something to report. Oh well, hind sight is always 20/20.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Bondsman

What is a cop to do when the "hot and ready" sign comes on?
Old 03-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Resident TOB Killer

Originally Posted by GNs-r-slow
What is a cop to do when the "hot and ready" sign comes on?
Old 03-17-2010, 11:39 PM
has his prioritys ef'd up

Confusius say: You look for trouble, you will soon find it.

Personally, I think you were quite wise to stop while you were ahead. I am sure if you wouldve pushed the issue, you would have found yourself being lit up for something careless that you normally do day-to-day without any thought.
2005 Excursion (Big Pig)
Old 03-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Resident TOB Killer

Originally Posted by BigDawg

Personally, I think you were quite wise to stop while you were ahead. I am sure if you wouldve pushed the issue, you would have found yourself being lit up for something careless that you normally do day-to-day without any thought.
Very good point. Hell, I know that, when making a turn from one road to another multi-lane road, it's technically illegal to go over to the far lane first. Legally, you have to turn onto the closest available lane, then make your lane changes from there. I could definitely see myself getting popped for something stupid like that, really.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Bondsman

Originally Posted by BigDawg
You aint kidding! I work with different agencies on a regular basis, and cops can make your life miserable very easily...legally. Think about this, they have buddies on every shift, they have 24hrs a day to play that game. Life could get tough. Some may think it dont or wouldnt happen.....you have no idea. Let it ride