The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Guess who ?

Old 02-23-2010, 05:24 AM
You can thank me later...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Guess who ?

So what has been going on around here ?

-
PM or E-mail Me If you are Looking To Buy/Sell/Rent A Home.
Special TR Bonus For Using My Services.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:44 AM
Thread TERRORIST

I'm in charge, thats what.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by BAMF
I'm in charge, thats what.

Easy Jr. !

I see some things never change.

Two active threads yesterday and only a handful in the last week ? Something needs to be done about that !
Old 02-23-2010, 06:28 AM

welcome back scott...... where you been ?????

Originally Posted by Gooser
just cause you have a cowl hood on your Honda doesn't mean you can hang out here.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by slow poke
welcome back scott...... where you been ?????
Thanks!

Would you believe I had to email Zate to get my password reset because I forgot it ? I had not logged in since June of last year.

Anyhow I have been laying low in the car world. I have spent most of the last year or more taking care of my children and myself. Thankfully I have them full time since their mother lives out of state.

In almost ever way life is better than ever. It is amazing what a good woman will do for you. My children are happy and doing better than ever too. The sales side of work is of course slow but the property management side of things is doing well.

I have discovered life is all about balance. Just when you think you have it figured out the scale flies off in the other direction. I am getting it figured out though.

I look forward to getting more involved here and possibly getting some 'events' set up like the old days.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Scott
Thanks!

Would you believe I had to email Zate to get my password reset because I forgot it ? I had not logged in since June of last year.

Anyhow I have been laying low in the car world. I have spent most of the last year or more taking care of my children and myself. Thankfully I have them full time since their mother lives out of state.

In almost ever way life is better than ever. It is amazing what a good woman will do for you. My children are happy and doing better than ever too. The sales side of work is of course slow but the property management side of things is doing well.

I have discovered life is all about balance. Just when you think you have it figured out the scale flies off in the other direction. I am getting it figured out though.

I look forward to getting more involved here and possibly getting some 'events' set up like the old days.
glad things are going well !!!!!!!
did you keep the car ?????

just cause you have a cowl hood on your Honda doesn't mean you can hang out here.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by slow poke
glad things are going well !!!!!!!
did you keep the car ?????
Life is good, work could be a tad bit better but I am not going to complain.

Oh heck yes, I have had that car since new and it is never going away. I have not started it in almost a year and the last time I had it out I badly overheated it in the driveway because I forgot to turn the fan on ! I cooled it off and drove it around for a little afterwards and it seemed ok. I spoke with my engine builder and he said it was probably alright given the parts we used however the overheating could reveal damage or wear later on. As much as I have babied that car and have never leaned on it hard yet I hope to God I did not ruin its capability due to my dumb ass not flipping the fan on. I hope to get to the track before it gets hot again.

Last edited by Scott; 02-23-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Chucking up the Dueces

Times have def changed since we all used to be on here clowning around, glad to see you and the kids are happy. Almost done with my car, can't wait to finally be able to drive it after 4 years. We need to get together soon.
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance
R.I automotive
C.R.T transmisions
5.13@145mph
Old 02-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Bondsman

Def been a while and a good meet is in order!! Glad to hear the family is well!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:43 AM

well, glad you kept the car..... and i think tommy's right, we need to have a meet..