Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   The Ford Forum Lounge (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ford-forum-lounge/)
-   -   Guess who ? (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ford-forum-lounge/636960-guess-who.html)

Scott 02-23-2010 05:24 AM

Guess who ?

:lol:

So what has been going on around here ? :D

-

BAMF 02-23-2010 05:44 AM

I'm in charge, thats what.

:-o

Scott 02-23-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by BAMF (Post 7544895)
I'm in charge, thats what.

:-o

Easy Jr. ! :P;)

I see some things never change.

Two active threads yesterday and only a handful in the last week ? Something needs to be done about that ! :corn:

slow poke 02-23-2010 06:28 AM

welcome back scott...... where you been ?????

Scott 02-23-2010 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by slow poke (Post 7544984)
welcome back scott...... where you been ?????

Thanks!

Would you believe I had to email Zate to get my password reset because I forgot it ? :nerd: I had not logged in since June of last year.

Anyhow I have been laying low in the car world. I have spent most of the last year or more taking care of my children and myself. Thankfully I have them full time since their mother lives out of state.

In almost ever way life is better than ever. It is amazing what a good woman will do for you. My children are happy and doing better than ever too. The sales side of work is of course slow but the property management side of things is doing well.

I have discovered life is all about balance. Just when you think you have it figured out the scale flies off in the other direction. :lol: I am getting it figured out though.

I look forward to getting more involved here and possibly getting some 'events' set up like the old days.

slow poke 02-23-2010 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 7545025)
Thanks!

Would you believe I had to email Zate to get my password reset because I forgot it ? :nerd: I had not logged in since June of last year.

Anyhow I have been laying low in the car world. I have spent most of the last year or more taking care of my children and myself. Thankfully I have them full time since their mother lives out of state.

In almost ever way life is better than ever. It is amazing what a good woman will do for you. My children are happy and doing better than ever too. The sales side of work is of course slow but the property management side of things is doing well.

I have discovered life is all about balance. Just when you think you have it figured out the scale flies off in the other direction. :lol: I am getting it figured out though.

I look forward to getting more involved here and possibly getting some 'events' set up like the old days.

glad things are going well !!!!!!! :D
did you keep the car ?????

Scott 02-23-2010 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by slow poke (Post 7545085)
glad things are going well !!!!!!! :D
did you keep the car ?????

Life is good, work could be a tad bit better but I am not going to complain.

Oh heck yes, I have had that car since new and it is never going away. I have not started it in almost a year and the last time I had it out I badly overheated it in the driveway because I forgot to turn the fan on ! I cooled it off and drove it around for a little afterwards and it seemed ok. I spoke with my engine builder and he said it was probably alright given the parts we used however the overheating could reveal damage or wear later on. As much as I have babied that car and have never leaned on it hard yet I hope to God I did not ruin its capability due to my dumb ass not flipping the fan on. I hope to get to the track before it gets hot again.

cochese 02-23-2010 10:44 AM

Times have def changed since we all used to be on here clowning around, glad to see you and the kids are happy. Almost done with my car, can't wait to finally be able to drive it after 4 years. We need to get together soon.

GNs-r-slow 02-23-2010 10:57 AM

Def been a while and a good meet is in order!! Glad to hear the family is well!

slow poke 02-23-2010 11:43 AM

well, glad you kept the car..... and i think tommy's right, we need to have a meet..