The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

175 mile drive tonight, uh oh!

Old 02-21-2010, 05:12 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 302GTS
Just got home. Ended up staying there an extra night. That place was fucking awesome! It was my first time going there, or camping at all for that matter. Nothing but a solid 18 hour long buzz, sex, swimming, and shit - I fed a damn horse. Heading back this summer definitely. Car did great to/from. No issues whatsoever.
SEE! Good thing you packed the extra beer.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Resident TOB Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrDirt
SEE! Good thing you packed the extra beer.
Wasn't even necessary TBH! My girlfriend's family knows how to drink, and packs accordingly. There were a total of 8 coolers including two that I brought, all packed full of beer. Then there was the 'youngster cooler' which had Dr. Pepper and water, along with Gatorade! We're going back late April - early May. Best part is, I got in for free and stayed two days. There's a little booth at the entrance/exit that checks you for a colored tag noting how long your stay is I guess. I came late Thursday night when the person wasn't at the booth, so when I left Saturday morning, I covered up my tag and just hauled ass down the road where the booth is, doing a nice little ricer flyby to her surprised self.