The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Corral

Old 02-03-2010, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea they just get pissy because I don't back down and that crack head is a piece of shit, I also told them that they should do as it it on TR. Have a url for a deal made. Of course sticking up for tr on there is not what they like. But the did let me leave him some return feedback. Check out tallen08 and see his feedback.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
HH-60G CREW CHIEF

Originally Posted by DrDirt
Nah, it's a script that runs automatically every so many days. It's a plant by the Corral (probably their spy, Helmut ). Nobody seems to love Ray Ray like we do and I don't know why. Ray Ray b good nicca.

Spy? Never. I have never gotten mixed up in any mud slinging between sites. I stay out of them. I'm only reading this thread because of its title and wondered what is going on. This post is the 1st time I post in regard to anything between these sites.

Been with Corral since 1996 when I used to live in NC. I'm all about good tech. I hate seeing tech threads being turned into conversations (stray off topic) or going downhill with arguements. That's why I became a mod there. As for deals gone bad I don't get involved with at all unless I had something personally to do with it.

Old 02-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Yeah, I was just poking you with a sharp stick. You stay amazingly neutral when these threads come up from time to time. Good moderater are you.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:31 PM

It was not a done deal. He is a crack head drug shared_user who pullied my chain for a month. I don't understand why the corral would let some jerk like that leave me negative feedback. I have sold and given away many parts on there. Just helping out members. I am giving that girl holychicken a bunch of parts for her coupe that was stolen. Helmut you are one of the few mods that actually do you job on there. I have been trashed by a bunch of them who get into things that they have no idea what is going on. I wish they all were like you.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Don't be so angry

I think they are crazy, you've always done good by me, Ray!!! I have seen you help more than you share of people on this site, and we appreciate it.

1992 Mustang LX 5.0-Powerdyne BD-11A, 3.73's, FRPP clutch, chrome Ponies, Mac headers, Aeromotive regulator, MSD 6A, MSD BTM, FRPP 42# injectors, Pro-Flow Air Optimizer, Trick Flow Track Heat intake, Edelbrock 75MM TB, AFM Power Pipe