The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Corral

Old 02-02-2010, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corral

Well I had a crack head come to my house and said he wanted my red coupe. He had me take it off of Ebay and put on edelbrock heads roller rockers and an e cam. He was such a junkie that he could not drive the car. He was so stoned that he started walking down the road and left his rental car in my yard. The he calls me and leaves me a message saying he was so fucked up when he cam by to call him and he wanted the car. So I call him and he says he never called me. So I told him to go away.
So he never gave me nothing and the corral lets him leave me negative feedback. So I contack a mod and here is what he says
Look, nothing personal, but you have attracted stink to yourself here on several occasions, in ways only a handful of people out thousands of buyers and sellers have done. An awful lot of it is hidden away in the "deleted" file, which you should be pretty thankful for. I think one ding on your rather large trader rating, when nobody here was there to see what went down, is beyond fair.

So I tell him this
Yea that is because I am a southen redneck that takes no crap from on one. If someone has the balls to come to me than I will stomp their ass. I don't back down from anyone and that is the way that I live my life. That brown sluge #### was a dumb ass that could not ever chage a head gasket. I offerd to let him bring the car back and I would give him his money back. He said no I want the car. Sorry that the way we live our lives down south pisses of Yankees but that is the way it is.
With craigs list and other forums I may just be done with this. And who else give people parts for free. Sorry that most people no here are like the crack head drug shared_user that have no balls. Not you but come to my gate and see how long you can still stand up. I will not bother you again on this. But being and man and not taking #### from a bunch of cyber ####### just is the way it is. Thanks for your replys

I have given people on there just like on here stuff for free and am about done with all of that.
Thanks for letting me vent GRRRRRRRRR
Old 02-03-2010, 05:00 AM
Bondsman

Isnt this a repost?
Old 02-03-2010, 05:33 AM
banana republic

^

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 02-03-2010, 05:52 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Originally Posted by GNs-r-slow
Isnt this a repost?
Nah, it's a script that runs automatically every so many days. It's a plant by the Corral (probably their spy, Helmut ). Nobody seems to love Ray Ray like we do and I don't know why. Ray Ray b good nicca.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:56 AM

corral stinks
Old 02-03-2010, 06:04 AM
Resident TOB Killer

That site's got some decent tech articles to be found here and there, but the admins and the people there are just shitheads IMO.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Got traction?

Been on there for 9yrs. Never had a problem buying or selling. I think I have bought/sold atleast 31 times. :shrug: Then again I don't do the lounge BS I just mainly stay in the tech forums.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:56 AM

I can't even access the Classifieds on Corral anymore WTF happened over there, I will never know.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:09 PM

ive never had any problems with that site.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Team Geritol Racing

I haven't ever had any problems either. But then I don't post much over there so that cuts down my chances of getting my tit in a wringer. As mentioned, there's some good tech over there. I've bought and sold a few things but not many. As a general rule the site has always been too slow to suit me so I use it as a last resort for tech searching. But when I do, I can usually find what I'm looking for.