The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Please pray for my brother

Old 01-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Bondsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW....Prayers to your family!!!!
I have almost a mirror image story with my son when he was a baby, this sends chills through my body. Keep fighting little one!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:43 AM
El Puto ©

Damn, I got up b/c I couldn't sleep, and saw your update. I'm really sorry to hear for what they are going through. I'll keep praying for them.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 AM
2 slow 2 race

he made it through the nite, but becuase of meds and the machine pumping air for him. he doesnt seem to be able to fight as hard and his eyes have sunk into his head. he doesnt even look like the same lil guy ive grown to love with all my heart. im his big brother, i should be able to help somehow but i cant. i just really hope hes not in any pain
Old 01-19-2010, 04:25 AM
Team Geritol Racing

I can't even express how sorry I am to hear about this. I do know the pain. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:09 AM
banana republic

Wow...Just....wow.

I'm so sorry man. This sucks to hear. Please, PLEASE use this to grow from and do something useful so that it can be prevented from happening to someone else in the future.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 01-19-2010, 09:00 AM
-eats the last cookie.

Makes me sick to my stomach, hope he pulls through
Old 01-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Resident TOB Killer

Jesse, any updates for the afternoon? Hoping things have improved.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:15 AM
2 slow 2 race

christain's eyes still dont react to light when they shine it in his eyes. he is heavily medicated to keep his blood pressure above fatal numbers. its so sad, a machine has to provide him with warmth and every single breathe he takes but his heart is strong! brain damage is sadly a given
I have grown to accpet that he misses his brother. my dad was very strict on NEVER letting them being apart and now they are. i am not giving up on the lil guy but if he wants to go be with his brother i am fine with that. i dont want him in pain on this earth and i dont want josh to be lonly. i have truly content with what is happening. i no longer have any anger or sadness. while dozens of people cry around me and millions pray i simly hold his hand and lay next to his head
i will continue to support him with all the love i can give and i think if he wants to stay a miracle will happen but if not he will go be happy with his brother
i still dont know where i stand on religion but i have learned so much from both of them and if they both go i think its becuase they were too good for this cruel world
Old 01-19-2010, 11:49 AM
doowutchyalike

Someone told me about this thread so I had to stop by and give my wishes. Wow, this is sad. Hope he pulls thru man.. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hope it all works out. Keep your head up bro and keep pushing forward during these hard times.

(C)lassic (A)merican (P)erformance (R)acing (I)nspired
Old 01-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Previously 19-camaro-88

I read this while holding my 6 month old daughter and all i could do was hold her tighter. I cant immagine the pain you and your family are going through. I'll definitely pray for the little guy...

-Miles.