The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Please pray for my brother

Old 01-21-2010, 11:50 PM
5.0 Under Construction

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG... slo... I will pray... I am sorry... Be Strong Brother...
Old 01-23-2010, 12:31 PM
finally painted the car!

Remember hearing the story last week and now I find this. Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong and be safe.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:19 PM
2 slow 2 race

Printed News
Old 01-31-2010, 07:21 PM
2 slow 2 race

alot of work left and adding stuff to it like a portrait on my chest but you get the idea

Old 01-31-2010, 08:24 PM

^ that hurt.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:30 PM
2 slow 2 race

yes it did LOL, notice my bones show hahahaa
Old 02-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

I can't even begin to say how sorry I am for you. Although I do not have any children, or younger siblings, I have my CDA and am in college for Early Childhood Education, and have worked around infants/toddlers since I was 16 years old. My deepest sympathy goes out to you, and your family, and I praise you and your family for being selfless enough to donate all of his organs to suffering children throughout the United States. Stay strong, although easier said than done, and just try and surround yourself with positive, good friends and family. Yes, it is a terrible lesson to learn about pool safety, and in the state of Florida, this happens all too often. Just remember, they are in a better place, as cliche as it sounds, but they would want you to be strong. This may be too soon to suggest, but maybe you or your parents could become advocates for poolside safety measures, and awareness. But as previously stated, I am extremely sorry for your loss, and can't even imagine what I would do if this were to happen to any of my nieces or nephews. I wish you well, and know that they are up there watching you, and keeping an eye on their older brother.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:25 AM
2 slow 2 race

Originally Posted by nismo
I can't even begin to say how sorry I am for you. Although I do not have any children, or younger siblings, I have my CDA and am in college for Early Childhood Education, and have worked around infants/toddlers since I was 16 years old. My deepest sympathy goes out to you, and your family, and I praise you and your family for being selfless enough to donate all of his organs to suffering children throughout the United States. Stay strong, although easier said than done, and just try and surround yourself with positive, good friends and family. Yes, it is a terrible lesson to learn about pool safety, and in the state of Florida, this happens all too often. Just remember, they are in a better place, as cliche as it sounds, but they would want you to be strong. This may be too soon to suggest, but maybe you or your parents could become advocates for poolside safety measures, and awareness. But as previously stated, I am extremely sorry for your loss, and can't even imagine what I would do if this were to happen to any of my nieces or nephews. I wish you well, and know that they are up there watching you, and keeping an eye on their older brother.

thank you!

me and my dad just started JACD, it stands for just against children drowning and also the joshua and christian demello foundation

it became legit like 2 weeks ago

ill post a donation thread with more details of what its about soon
Old 03-12-2010, 11:26 AM
2 slow 2 race

so as some of you know when i was up in mass last week i heard about an 18 month old baby in st. pete that drowned. late last nite at like 2 am i was veiwing my online friends on myspace and came across somebody who i dont really know but i seen rip in her display name so i asked who it was and what happened. she turned out to be good friends with the mom of the baby i heard about
ive been texting the babies mom a little about it. shes 18 and her little son got by the doggie door and into the pool when the babysitter fell asleep. i know what it feels like to lose somebody that shouldnt have died when you had no way of stopping it from happening. its a horrible feeling and my heart goes out to her big time. another helpless baby gone from something that could have and should have been prevented
her name is alicia, please pray for her and her family...im sure there going through alot
RIP jayden