The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

<<>> Trolls ! ! ! ! <<>>

Old 06-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Called the amba lamps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, also, it would be nice if the mods and admins of this forum would react to the "reported post" icon every once in a while too... maybe that is asking too much though...you know, doing your job.

Seems like I've clicked that thing 3 times or more in the past when I noticed shit was gonna hit the fan and nothing... no response. On my forum I am very quick to look into that kind of thing.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:30 PM
I Haz Vtec.

^ W3rd!

TR Guido crew member # 2

Originally Posted by Na306StAnG
If those girls pass by one more time im gonna go get my chloroform supersoaker.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:40 PM
You can thank me later...

Originally Posted by **CHRIS**
Oh, also, it would be nice if the mods and admins of this forum would react to the "reported post" icon every once in a while too... maybe that is asking too much though...you know, doing your job.

Seems like I've clicked that thing 3 times or more in the past when I noticed shit was gonna hit the fan and nothing... no response. On my forum I am very quick to look into that kind of thing.

Oldman has had to handle the bulk here while I was on my sabbatical and his job is crazy enough so the last few months of lack of keeping things in check here I suppose is on me to some extent. None the less it will be closely watched now.

As far as the "reported post" flags. Sometimes those work and get to the intended party and sometimes they do not. I have yet to understand how those are delivered and personally do not care. The best way is to PM one of us directly right away. That nips it in the bud quickly nine times out of ten.

Thanks for the input.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:48 AM
I can fix your bullshit

Funny, I stopped coming to Ford Tech (until now) because some 53 year old man under his usual log in decided to get drunk 3 nights in a row and cause a bunch of shit.

I never had a problem with the trolls... they are funny. People need to lighten up... and the admins need to focus on the trash that should have been taken out long ago.

I know what you mean same guy wanted to have anal with me

Last edited by Tiffiny; 07-01-2008 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:48 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by MiDiablo
Trolls FTMFL. If you're not man (or woman) enough to say what it is that you're meaning to say on your own fuggin' screen name, then you shouldn't say it at all. I personally think it's a childish cop-out, I think it's heartless, and I think it's gutless.

Anything I say, good, bad, or ugly - I say under my own name, and under the pretense of knowing my own reputation is at stake.

-Jo$h
If i gave you a big enough stick could you beat that into the rest of the site?.. lol

well said.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:50 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

i will take a look and make sure that is working correctly.. perhaps i need to make sure all the people who need to be are added as moderators of this forum, if the name is orange they have the permissions but might not be getting the notifications.

I will def look at it though.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Is workin on his car

I agree with Midiablo if you cant say it under you regular screen name dont say it at all.

And same as frankft said I am not hard to find all other websites have my same avatar and screen name...a couple have 91Notch347 because 91Notch must have been takin but I still have the same avatar.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by MiDiablo
Trolls FTMFL. If you're not man (or woman) enough to say what it is that you're meaning to say on your own fuggin' screen name, then you shouldn't say it at all. I personally think it's a childish cop-out, I think it's heartless, and I think it's gutless.

Anything I say, good, bad, or ugly - I say under my own name, and under the pretense of knowing my own reputation is at stake.

-Jo$h
well said jo$h !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Gooser
just cause you have a cowl hood on your Honda doesn't mean you can hang out here.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:20 AM
brings his heater.

So all of Uncle pat's (ODB) trolls are history...
Old 07-01-2008, 01:54 PM

/\ highly unlikely