The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

<<>> Trolls ! ! ! ! <<>>

Old 07-01-2008, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Richie Sambora

Old 07-01-2008, 02:14 PM
is doing your girlfriend

Originally Posted by Steve B
So all of Uncle pat's (ODB) trolls are history...
then TR would go from well over 30,000 members to under 1000.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Ford F0rum Native

Looks like i've missed out on some fun or......maybe not....

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
- Matt Frewer
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
George Carlin
When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands.
George Carlin
Old 07-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Chucking up the Dueces

i'm short does that make me a troll?
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance
R.I automotive
C.R.T transmisions
5.13@145mph
Old 07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
As Seen On TV!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 07-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Called the amba lamps

Originally Posted by Zate
.. perhaps i need to make sure all the people who need to be are added as moderators of this forum,
My application has been offered twice...and I come highly recommended... but I never heard back.

The problem to me isn't the mods and admins we currently have, they are good guys, but they are hardly ever on. Why not add one or two that are here all of the time?

Whoever that might be.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by franktf
I agree 1000% with Jo$h.....

Every site I'm on I have the same screen name and the same avitar, I'm not hard to find.....

same here JO$H FOR PREZ! same screen name too
on all the sites i visit no reason to hide i dont talk shit about anyone ! cant we just all get along ? lets feel some love in da club !!

oh ya jo$h sold the stang got a boat ! so some time we will have to get together with our ladies and hit the sand bar!!!

Old 07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by Scott
Alright now that I am back to take some workload off of Dave and Brett I have been reading about and getting messages about troll usage.

They are all well and good from time to time but now it is getting out of hand. Enough so that some people are not coming back anymore because of it or posting less. This is not going to be allowed to happen !

It has taken to long to build up our forum and it has always been a notch above the other tech forums in many ways.

So with that said I am going to give the people who have been abusing the trolls a chance to knock it off. Every once and a great while, fine. Using multiple trolls, not so much. If this continues I am going to start banning the troll names that I know of for sure and get Zate on the ass of the others I do not know about for sure. We there several other things that can be done to filter trolls but I do not think we need to go there since we are all adults here. ( minus BAMF ) .

Everyone agree here or have anything to add ? Just trying to get us back on track here before summer is over and the activity ramps back up.

Thanks

Don't be mad because my cock still works and yours doesn't, old man.

On the real, though...I don't give two shits about the trolls here, but the people in this forum's attitude lately has really sucked. I dunno if its because we're getting bigger here in Ford Tech or what, but you open a thread now in here and it isn't uncommon to find people calling eachother names, threatening eachother, and just displaying general ill-will. If there is any one thing I can pin down thats dragging this forum down, its THAT. That stuff just doesn't happen in Ford tech; at least it isn't suppossed to.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:56 PM
As Seen On TV!

Same screen name for me on everything except Yellow Bullet, where I had to sign up kind of anonymous at first (had to ask a question about a christmas gift for the husband without someone blowing it).

My YB name is Puddin'

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 07-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Chucking up the Dueces

Originally Posted by Ford DNA
Same screen name for me on everything except Yellow Bullet, where I had to sign up kind of anonymous at first (had to ask a question about a christmas gift for the husband without someone blowing it).

My YB name is Puddin'
your puddin taste delicious!
Aerospace Components
ProFab Performance
R.I automotive
C.R.T transmisions
5.13@145mph