The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Urine Test...

Old 05-06-2008, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Urine Test...

URINE TEST
(I sure would like to know who wrote this one! They deserve a HUGEpat on the back!)

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urinetest with which I have no problem. What I DO have a problem with is thedistribution of my taxes to people who DON'T have to pass a urine test.Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, becauseI have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand - I have no problem with helping people get back ontheir feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helpingsomeone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work. Can youimagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass aurine test to get a public assistance check?

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope youall will pass it along, though . . . something has to change in thiscountry -- and soon!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Do you have any idea how expensive it would be to urine test everyone, then urine test them a second time if they fail because they're entitled to a second test, and then maintain accurate records and send them back for followup urine tests?

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:00 PM
SIZZUPER DIZZLE NIZZLE

yea... but as time goes by fewer ppl will be forced to either work, or kick the bad habbits. The ppl kicked off welfare alone would pay for it. Sure we would break even...but we would have less ppl on welfare, and out working...so Im sure a profit would come about.

Originally Posted by BAMF
You got something against pedos, motherfucker?

Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM
fuck bitches get monies

+1 on that
Old 05-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by RICK_DIZZLE
yea... but as time goes by fewer ppl will be forced to either work, or kick the bad habbits. The ppl kicked off welfare alone would pay for it. Sure we would break even...but we would have less ppl on welfare, and out working...so Im sure a profit would come about.
No. you're not grasping the scope of how expensive this would be

1. The lawyers hired to defend it when people sued (and they would sue. Constantly)
2. The department created to administer it and their physical buildings.
3. Their staff and equipment. (think about how many staff would be needed to answer complaints/requests/questions)
4. The tests themselves (which aren't cheap)
5. "Startup Costs"

I'm sure I left things out. There would be no breaking even. There would be an assraping in taxes so people can feel better about 'not giving to druggies'. By the way, its ridiculously easy to pass a piss test no matter what you've been doing lately.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Made Of Scars

Better yet, require community service to get that welfare check.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:54 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Good point. Forget welfare altogether and force people to help themselves.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:59 PM
SIZZUPER DIZZLE NIZZLE

How bout a manditory enlistment in the military thrown in for good measure...say 2 years for every 18 year old?

You got something against pedos, motherfucker?

Old 05-06-2008, 03:05 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Do you have any idea how expensive it would be to urine test everyone, then urine test them a second time if they fail because they're entitled to a second test, and then maintain accurate records and send them back for followup urine tests?
$95 at any medical center. Trust me I know I had take one friday
Old 05-06-2008, 03:08 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by shinysideup
Good point. Forget welfare altogether and force people to help themselves.

in the depression many highways parkways , dams , bridges and other community projects like schools were built to feed and pay people. Our countrys Liberals thing theese fucking parasites should get it all for nothing. I FUCKING LOVE going past a section 8 housing developement and seeing fucking MERCEDES , BMWs , cadi trucks and shit and if you do work in their apartments they have leather couches and big screens. Its a FUCKING JOKE to the core.

rant over