The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

I had him as a teacher when I was in HS

Old 02-03-2008, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been busy working and then school too so I havent been on. But to answer your question NO lol. I know a ton of girls that wanted to do sluty things with him. I personally dont think this was the first girl either. I still think he did some stuff with this one girl who I wont say her name. I talked to one of my former teachers and he said a lot of people are talking about him and the girl i think he did stuff with to. He said her name has been brought up a lot in the class room a lot since this whole thing started.He was a cool girl and down to earth. He was always really popular....he just fucked up big time tho.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:22 PM

From what I herd she is already gone...but I dont know for sure.

Originally Posted by Scott
Yes, Ronnie has no problem getting attention from the ladies. He has a great wife too ( good looking and nice). Well maybe he had a great wife. I hope he gets his like straightened out.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:49 PM

Here's the big deal. Parents trust teachers to do the right things, just like doctors, firefighters, cops and others. If you have problem you should be able to go to your teacher and get help. No matter how slutty the girl or guy might be in high school the parents are trusting the welfare of the kid to the teacher, if she/he gets banged by the local drug dealer, you might even expect it, but not a teacher. This guy new the law, and he let his little head do the thinking for the big head, and now he's in trouble.