First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

Hello again

Old 05-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello again

So there is some sort of hazing or ritual I have to do or go through before I can not be insulted or disrespected?

Hello, I just moved here from Okinawa. I have been in the military for 12+ years. I have a 22B GC8 that I brought with me and would love to meet actual people in this site.

My name is James R. McClendon and am a total car enthusiast.

I see this website has been around for a very long time and it has tons of old articles that are very useful once you get past all the confusing posts that have buried them.

Seņor Honda, what else would I need to tell in order to get some respect? My blood type is O-Negative, Single, straight and have a size 11.5 shoe.

I cant believe I am wasting my time doing this but after seeing all the old articles from years ago, I figured I'd give it one more try.

Cheers

James
Old 05-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I open with this thread and I shall conclude with it as well. Good hearted honest guy reaching out to a local forum to meet new people. Instead, I get attacked, criticized and now even have my ip at home banned. Wtf!
So as I sit here at Panera, I am able to sign in and still, useless posts and nothing constructive.
Hope you all grow up but it looks like its a lost cause.
Signing off now for the last time. Be assured I will tell everyone about my experience here so I can save them from wasting their time.
Thanks to the few that showed me the new local forum that looks like its more people friendly and fun.

Goodbye- feel free to delete my entire account.