Drifting The art of going sideways

Rx-7's

Old 02-21-2005, 10:47 AM
What what in the butt?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rx-7's

Ok, are they good drift cars?And are they really as expensive and hard to maintain as everybody says,Or is it the fact that they dont know anything about the cars.Cause i have always loved the 2nd gen rx-7's.When i get a car here in a few months its either gonna be an 86 hatch,240sx hatch, or 2nd gen rx-7.But I think i might wanna go with the rx-7.just because i love the way the rotaries work, and plus i could have the possibility of dropping a 20b in it in the future.And that would be bad ass!

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Jiddu Krishnamurti
We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

There are 2 ways to enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams

Old 02-21-2005, 10:56 AM

put it this way... its rwd... u can drift it... also put it this way... my friend ut 12g's ito his 13b... and i still pull on him with a stock turbo sr...

2001 Nissan Maxima GLE FORSALE.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3952387467.html

For sale: tool cart, air tools, welding stuff, sata jet RP digital spray gun + more
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/tls/3952277623.html
Old 02-21-2005, 11:03 AM
What what in the butt?

Damn...

Jiddu Krishnamurti
We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

There are 2 ways to enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams

Old 02-21-2005, 11:17 AM
techno

yah he put 12g's into it but 4's of those parts are not even installed haha.
and he only put 12g's in cause he was a dicktard sometimes. plus we know boomers not the best driver.

anyways FC's are OK drift cars, they have a bad problem with snap back because of the motor position, and they dont like to go as wide as s chassis. they have gay differentials that are hard to swap, and you need rear toe eliminators! they are pretty cheap, but they need to have new apex seals put in if u want to drift it and it not break. 240SX IS A BETTER 1ST CAR
Old 02-21-2005, 11:35 AM
What what in the butt?

Ok then, i was just wondering.Maybe ill just get an 86 and pit a turbo 20b in it...like that one vid....

Jiddu Krishnamurti
Abraham Lincoln

John Adams

Old 02-21-2005, 11:53 AM

mind you i'm pretty new with drfiting and all. I have learned a few thing. I use my beat up 7 all the time when the ground is wet. doesn;t seem to have the raw power when its na to do alot unless feint in or highspeed put she is a blast to drive
Old 02-21-2005, 11:54 AM
techno

dude 86 with turbo 20b.

thats like 15grand or more.

be realistic.

and its not a drift car.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:07 PM
weezin the juice

I like the first gens...I dont remember who it was, but at dday3 that little turboed one was mmmeaaaaaaannnnnn. I would say go with a first gen. my friend has one, pretty much runs off of the shit it collects in the gas tank, but nonetheless its driftable-all like 80 horses of it...
Old 02-21-2005, 12:30 PM
What what in the butt?

lol, i was joking about the 86 with the 20b

Jiddu Krishnamurti
Abraham Lincoln

John Adams

Old 02-21-2005, 12:41 PM

yeah that 1st gen at the dday was awesome got some pics of it they threw in a 13bt set-up nice but i like the look of 2nd gen better but with the looks comes some weight

Quick Reply: Rx-7's