Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

Suggestions/Comments about Club 1320

Old 10-06-2001, 09:53 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

orange rubber cones put up to seperate travel lanez from staging lanes would have gone a LONG way towards helping with the confusion

Pulling the front wheels on 297RWHP!!

1993 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
350 cu.in. LT1 V8 from a 96 Camaro
700R4 Transmission
Old 10-06-2001, 09:55 AM
Captain Catastrophe

yeah the parking was a shit. and the music was a shit. but it was all good. i enjoyed it. and about the parking by club that might be kinda difficult because not everyone is in TR or BADRAP or other clubs there would still be cars all over the place i think cars should be parked by well either club or type like the japs in one area the euros in another area and the domestics in another. but thats just my idea.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:51 AM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by madjetta
or type like the japs in one area the euros in another area and the domestics in another. but thats just my idea.
Yeah but then you would have about 3 euros some domestics and then a clusterfuck of japanese cars. I would be all by myself.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:55 AM
Captain Catastrophe

you could come chill with us euros...cuz the jap car drivers are mean
Old 10-06-2001, 10:56 AM
Captain Catastrophe

but then there would have to be a completely separate area for the wanne-be rice cars like the neons with fat cans and the cavaliers with dual exhaust and the saturns
Old 10-06-2001, 01:24 PM
TIME OUT

No one mentioned this but I think it would have helped out a lot. They should have a drag race test you have to take in order to race. I saw people staging their back tires rolling through the stageing lights and then just sitting there with their engine tached out waiting for the green light not to mention he had all the trimmings monster tach on the dash euro one wiper and yet could not even stage his car. I saw one car launch in reverse people with there windows down just some stuff that could save some time.
Old 10-06-2001, 01:34 PM
Captain Catastrophe

true
Old 10-06-2001, 02:04 PM
VW Guru

Originally posted by trayfoe
No one mentioned this but I think it would have helped out a lot. They should have a drag race test you have to take in order to race. I saw people staging their back tires rolling through the stageing lights and then just sitting there with their engine tached out waiting for the green light not to mention he had all the trimmings monster tach on the dash euro one wiper and yet could not even stage his car. I saw one car launch in reverse people with there windows down just some stuff that could save some time.
Yea it would be nice if people actually knew what they were doing when they got out there. Dont these people pay attention when watching others?

Also how about the idiot in the white car and decided to cruise down the strip with his stereo up. That was the gayest thing I ever saw.
www.vdubnut.com
Old 10-06-2001, 02:49 PM

Yup....loaded with retards....it really was like street racing hahahaha.

I sat in line for 1/2 hour with denise and couldnt seem to find a race. Some kid finally gave in after I told him Id give him a car or two off the line. I guess Ill go find BADRAP next time. Should be fast enough to be a challenge by then.
Old 10-06-2001, 03:33 PM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by GTIXpress

Also how about the idiot in the white car and decided to cruise down the strip with his stereo up. That was the gayest thing I ever saw.
Yeah that was pretty fucking gay.