Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

So how was 1320???????

Old 10-06-2001, 11:28 AM
Me angry, you cry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by DraginsChick
FYI: The Honda vs Mustang was me and my husband. And no Im not bragging. We raced twice last night the first race he counted to 10 after I left and when he did leave he almost had a close encounter with the wall or else he would have had me. The second time he only counted to 5 and of course flew by me mid track. We raced each other for three reasons: 1. Because we both love racing. B. Because we knew the crowd would have a huge reaction to it and Lastly so that maybe some more domestics and imports would line up together. So I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope we get just as many people out Nov 2nd for another Club 1320.
~Heather
www.draginmotorsports.com
I was just joking about you braggin about beating a mustang. I think I only saw one other domestic vs import race last night. Not sure though.
Old 10-06-2001, 11:53 AM

This was my first run at the track and i definitely had a great time... will definitely be there next time
Old 10-06-2001, 03:29 PM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by queenb
hey it was a BADASS NIGHT! and for all the people that didnt DECIDE to show up SUCK! i thought it was awsem. this is what is all about RACING! and i fucken loved it!

Yeah too bad you wouldnt race me.
Old 10-06-2001, 08:47 PM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

Originally posted by Epicman

I was just joking about you braggin about beating a mustang. I think I only saw one other domestic vs import race last night. Not sure though.
I picked on a silver 5.0....but bogged off the line and left 2nd gear somewhere around the 60 mark.

NOTE: if you find my 2nd gear please return it!

Charles

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com