Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

Anyone with a 3 cylinder metro with an intake and fart can want to race

Old 02-14-2004, 10:49 AM
PSSHHH x2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bigbad...that sounds almost perfect for my needs....besides the 90 electrical, sounds like a perfect car to use.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 02-14-2004, 11:28 AM
Teamtuffguy

Originally posted by TheShow50h
good for you ... let us know if the project ever gets finished.
Will do man.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:32 PM
You'll need it!!!

Originally posted by IdrvaAltima
I've just been kidding around this whole time. I do like all types of racing and I know my car doesn't stand a chance against yours or any others on this forum. I thought it was ironical to see people getting all bent out of shape over a few ridiculous comments that I made. From here on out, I'll be a little more laid back with my posts and be myself. If anybody does want to race, I'm still up for it. I'll probably get beat pretty bad, but either way you look at it, somebody will always be quicker than you.
Kidding is one thing. Being an ass to people is another. If you can stick with the quote you made here I believe you will be received much better. Getting good threads shut down over stupid shit is not really funny. However I am curious as to why you have thought that pissing people off is so funny? Care to answer?

Launch
Old 02-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Livin' Large

Originally posted by launch
However I am curious as to why you have thought that pissing people off is so funny? Care to answer?
Lack of maturity, period.
Old 02-14-2004, 05:44 PM
Teamtuffguy

Originally posted by launch
Kidding is one thing. Being an ass to people is another. If you can stick with the quote you made here I believe you will be received much better. Getting good threads shut down over stupid shit is not really funny. However I am curious as to why you have thought that pissing people off is so funny? Care to answer?

Launch
I didn't mean to piss people off, just thought I could help people out from their daily grind of going to work. Making people laugh is what I do best, and I'm sure a lot of people on here have laughed from some of my outlandish posts. If anybody was offended, I apologize for that, didn't mean for that to happen.
Old 02-14-2004, 08:01 PM
Livin' Large

Does anybody think this ICantDrivMyBrothersAltimaCuzHeWontLetMeSuckHisDick guy sounds alot like fcamaroracer? When things get bad it's "I didn't mean to piss anyone off, I'm just joking, trying to make it more entertaining or fun" Just grow the fuck up and realize your post count doesn't have to hit 1000 the first month you're in here, it's not a contest, and if it is, you're losing.