Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Drag Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/drag-racing/)
-   -   Anyone with a 3 cylinder metro with an intake and fart can want to race (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/drag-racing/131909-anyone-3-cylinder-metro-intake-fart-can-want-race.html)

IdrvaAltima 02-01-2004 08:49 PM

Anyone with a 3 cylinder metro with an intake and fart can want to race

So I see it only took one night to get over 1000 views and over a 160 replies to my first thread. Oh yes that was just the beginning!
So I'm out at Gandy last night and I guess all the v-8's were scared of my 4 cylinder rocket launcher, or as some monkeys said on my last post, they didn't want to waste their gas because they didn't want to be embarassed.
So I figure since the 8 cylinder crew was afraid to step it up, why not call out the big boys in Tampa with their 3 cylinder Metro's.

Is there a green civic si and black evo that raced an Altima on 60 tonight? If your a member on this site, good race. Better luck next turbo upgrade.

launch 02-01-2004 09:14 PM

I'll be happy to take a shot at you. Let me know when your gonna be at the track.

Launch

IdrvaAltima 02-01-2004 09:36 PM

Originally posted by launch
I'll be happy to take a shot at you. Let me know when your gonna be at the track.

Launch

What type of car do you have 240?
My brother says he's going to get one. In a couple of months.

launch 02-02-2004 07:42 PM

Yes I have a 240 nissan. When are you going to the track?

Launch

launch 02-03-2004 08:43 PM

Must be scared of the small 240sx. Not scared of V8's but gets called out and clams up. So much for Mr. idrvaaltima.

Launch

TAWS6 02-03-2004 09:44 PM

bret you going out thursday?

launch 02-04-2004 08:40 AM

I'Launchll probally be at sunshine tonight but not racing my car

ZACSLS1 02-09-2004 09:16 AM

I would now like to call out the Altima. I have an LS1 V-8 with twin fart cans on it. If you would like, I can disconnect 5 of my spark plug wires and run on three cylinders... Maybe that way I won't wax you too bad.

IdrvaAltima 02-09-2004 09:29 AM

Originally posted by ZACSLS1
I would now like to call out the Altima. I have an LS1 V-8 with twin fart cans on it. If you would like, I can disconnect 5 of my spark plug wires and run on three cylinders... Maybe that way I won't wax you too bad.
Sorry all, I just went up to the track on Saturday and Thursday so you missed me until I get back from England.

ZAC, Run on three cylinders so the power weight ratio will be in my favor. I figure your 3400 pound beast will be laying down about 100 horses to the wheels. Are you sure you want to do this? :) At least you'll get better gas mileage.

ZACSLS1 02-09-2004 09:32 AM

Trust me dude, I will run on all eight cylinders. Hope you like Camaro Tailights because you will be seing alot of them on and off the track driving that polished terd of yours.

Put up or shut up....... 3700 pounds. Good job though
Glad to see you know alot about other people's cars. Now if you could only use that energy and put it into something productive,,,, Like buying something faster.
Peace.