Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Drag Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/drag-racing/)
-   -   Anyone with a 3 cylinder metro with an intake and fart can want to race (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/drag-racing/131909-anyone-3-cylinder-metro-intake-fart-can-want-race.html)

Sneakin Deacon 02-14-2004 10:49 AM

bigbad...that sounds almost perfect for my needs....besides the 90 electrical, sounds like a perfect car to use.

IdrvaAltima 02-14-2004 11:28 AM

Originally posted by TheShow50h
good for you ... let us know if the project ever gets finished.
Will do man.

launch 02-14-2004 12:32 PM

Originally posted by IdrvaAltima
I've just been kidding around this whole time. I do like all types of racing and I know my car doesn't stand a chance against yours or any others on this forum. I thought it was ironical to see people getting all bent out of shape over a few ridiculous comments that I made. From here on out, I'll be a little more laid back with my posts and be myself. If anybody does want to race, I'm still up for it. I'll probably get beat pretty bad, but either way you look at it, somebody will always be quicker than you. :cool:
Kidding is one thing. Being an ass to people is another. If you can stick with the quote you made here I believe you will be received much better. Getting good threads shut down over stupid shit is not really funny. However I am curious as to why you have thought that pissing people off is so funny? Care to answer?

Launch

BigBadBuick 02-14-2004 01:01 PM

Originally posted by launch
However I am curious as to why you have thought that pissing people off is so funny? Care to answer?
Lack of maturity, period.

IdrvaAltima 02-14-2004 05:44 PM

Originally posted by launch
Kidding is one thing. Being an ass to people is another. If you can stick with the quote you made here I believe you will be received much better. Getting good threads shut down over stupid shit is not really funny. However I am curious as to why you have thought that pissing people off is so funny? Care to answer?

Launch

I didn't mean to piss people off, just thought I could help people out from their daily grind of going to work. Making people laugh is what I do best, and I'm sure a lot of people on here have laughed from some of my outlandish posts. If anybody was offended, I apologize for that, didn't mean for that to happen.

BigBadBuick 02-14-2004 08:01 PM

Does anybody think this ICantDrivMyBrothersAltimaCuzHeWontLetMeSuckHisDick guy sounds alot like fcamaroracer? When things get bad it's "I didn't mean to piss anyone off, I'm just joking, trying to make it more entertaining or fun" Just grow the fuck up and realize your post count doesn't have to hit 1000 the first month you're in here, it's not a contest, and if it is, you're losing.

Scott 02-15-2004 11:06 AM

Come on guys this is yet another thread in a usually good forum that needs to just die.

O.K. ?