Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

Street racing bitch session !

Old 09-02-2003, 06:18 PM
The Overtaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by r/t Racer
shit im a street racer and i see both your points and whatever but nuthin anybody says will change me feelins about street racin it dont matter were i race its fun and who cares what other ppl think your gonna do what ya wanna do just because u can do it peace

Very true. I don't think anyone will be changing anyone else's mind here. I think both arguments have merit and I also think people arguing the separate points fully understand the viewpoint of the other side. Therefore, you might as well start arguing about abortion, at the end of the day, everyone will be pissed off and absolutely nothing will be solved....To each their own.
Until street racing is no longer fun and exciting, people will continue to do it.
-Bottle
Old 09-02-2003, 06:36 PM
The Overtaker

Originally posted by FordMan
Well I am glad to see the flames have died down and that we have attracted more new memebers. Especially more domestic owners. Now if you guys would just start hitting some of the teck forums it would be great !
Domestics seem to be few and far between on this board. This site i nice though and gets tons of traffic for a local site.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:08 AM
The Overtaker

Originally posted by Zate
we have our fair share of domestics.. just most of em arent involved in the drivel in the free-4-all forums.. or posting about their latest stickers.. or whatever neon light they bought this week.. that kind if infection seems to be mostly (and i say mostly.. i've seen a few domestics with it) an import thing..
and mostly with the younger crowd.. who just happen to make up a majority of the posts on the board.. i aint complainin.. what ever floats there boat

alot of the domestic people on here are quiet.. hang out in the tech forums.. and get together on weekends to shoot the breeze

glad you could check us out though.
Infection...LOL
Old 09-03-2003, 06:25 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

Originally posted by r/t Racer
shit im a street racer and i see both your points and whatever but nuthin anybody says will change me feelins about street racin it dont matter were i race its fun and who cares what other ppl think your gonna do what ya wanna do just because u can do it peace
Dammit son, didn't yer ma and pa learn ya ta use punctiation marks!

English Translation:

Gosh darnit I'm a street racer. Both of you have valid and exceptionally well thought out opinions, however I prefer to follow my own instincts and convictions. I will continue to slaughter other combatants on the two lane field of honor bacause it gives me copious amounts of joy! I do not concern myself with the fallacious contentions of lesser minds, as they are of no consequence to me and have no bearing on my actions. I race because it's in my blood..... I am Streetracer, hear me roar!
Old 09-03-2003, 06:32 AM
LT1's are slow!

at CopMagnet.

1996 Corvette CE coupe LT1/A4
Mostly stock
1998 Camaro
Z28 badges and dual exhaust tips
Old 09-03-2003, 01:24 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

wow yhem is some big words

wheres my translation(i don't read so good)
Old 09-05-2003, 03:35 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

Isn't it great when TRama works itself out, with a seemingly peaceful ending? F4A and it's tendency to have threads consisting of 1 stupid post, 8 pages of flames on that post, and the eventual lock, could stand to learn a lesson from this.