Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

Street racing bitch session !

Old 08-25-2003, 05:40 PM
Daddy-O

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's all good! Just don't bring up the saftey issue, that's my shit pot to stir!

Only have a couple of things to add, and speaking in general terms, not directed at anyone:

If people wish to street race, that is their choice but those same people have no right to bitch about anything that is directly correlated to or created by their choice.

If you prefer to street race and make a trek to the track every once in a while that is cool! But, you again have NO RIGHT to complain about the track giving the pure race cars/trailer queens/whatever you label them, priority over you. This is where we run, don't like it? Leave...
Heard enough whiny bullshit about that one to last me a lifetime..

Ok that's it!

looking forward to making one of the track events this year.. (i hope)
Old 08-25-2003, 06:45 PM

Racing on the street, why?
No LINE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The track, well our crew goes to the track 2 or 3 times a week. Moroso is open Wed, Fri, and some times Sunday. The one complaint I hear the most about the track is " I was there 5.5 hours and only got 1 or 2 runs, the line was to long. "

The best things I have herd at the track are " wow this is fun, man I met alot of peaple that like to race, this is better than getting a tickit..ect...ect...ect "

So there are both sides. I live both. I do both. Not one time have we seen some one wreck there car on the street or hurt some one ever in a race. Not to say it does not happen. It will and it can.

At the Track we ( our crew ) see several wrecks at Moroso each month. There are times at the track where the conditions are so bad that I left the track.

Just MY FACTS guys. There is always some danger when in a car, regardless of where, what, and when. Just do your best to be safe at what you love...............

P.S. To Ford Man,
I'm a betting man. I say you will continue to bash us. So be it. 8000 posts for you and nothing has changed. There still racing on the streets Ford Man. To me it just sucks coming here to this .com knowing that you will always show up on a real juicy street thread and fuck it all up and lock it. Just when it is getting good. Because YOU do not like what we are talking about. And than to say we get a thrill out of police chasing us, or killing some one. Hell thay should just name this .com " trackracingonly.com by FORD MAN. Because that is what it is turning into. Your .com, not ours............
Old 08-25-2003, 07:18 PM

Originally posted by FordMan
Found this on a Mustang board today.

This should really stir you guys up !

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...nt/6440695.htm
That is street ricing not racing.

And they are dangerous, not all of us race in huge groups with 100s of people around us.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:41 PM
I like beer.

Originally posted by FordMan

You guys never fail to amaze me. Seeing how my statement made such a impact on some of you it tells me it hit the nerve I was looking for. Maybe even made a few of you think about what you do.
Nah. We'll all be out and about this weekend.
Old 08-25-2003, 08:22 PM

Ford Man,

Your coment was uncalled for. If your going to say shit, than deal with what we got to say. If ya can't piss with the big dogs stay off the porch. Or just lock the thread, or ask us to PM one another so you do not have to read it. If ya can't deal than don't read it.

I still like ya! ya got spice! Ya big old bully you......LOL
Old 08-25-2003, 08:26 PM

It's just getting good, come on Scott lock this one to.....please LOL