Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

What happened to this section?

Old 08-20-2010, 06:31 PM
a.k.a. NeonDan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened to this section?

i remember back in 99' when i joined TR, it has since changed servers more times than i recall but the join date it showes for me is not consistant with the real data which was lost in a server swap thus forcing a good bit of us to rejoin once the new site was up. Im an old timer....i remember the site known as 3rdshift the originator of the Club1320 which Bradenton still hosts and was also the home of the folks that were banned from TR. Alot of the old timers are still around just not here and throughout the years i have heard of many of them passing on...RIP. Ive had to pleasure of meeting alot of folks since i started on TR and am still in touch with alot of them but my question is what really happened here, this section used to be one of the closest knit group on TR. I still mantain contact with a few of them but something has to change, there are too many Dodge/Chrysler enthusiasts on here and 0 support for this section. I was approached a few months back by someone from Admin on here regarding this section and ive sat back to see how its been going and quite frankly theres like almost a months time between the thread below this to the one that follows it. Unacceptable. There was once alot of knowledge in this section now its filled with unanswered questions/threads and about the only reason this section still moves is because of FS section within. Can something be done? yes...Who can do something? you and anyone else who was once active here...Why should we all do something? Well it all depends on how much of an enthusiast you are and how much you wish to see the scene stay alive. Fact is our hobby is a dying one because our government continues to impose rules/regulations that will eventually lead us to a point where our projects/pride and joys will no longer be fit for street use according to them. Im older now than i was when i joined TR and i will not lie that my interest in this section has wanned since we had a huge moderator shakeup on this site several years ago. Cmon people...lets get this derailing train back on track id like to work with admin if allowed to so that this section can be restored to its former glory and then some. Thanks

feel free to post your views/comments...obviously staying on point and positive. Over the years i realize i have gathered alot of haters for being myself and because i have a complex personality but i will say that although there are those out there who believe what they are told, have you met me? do you really KNOW me? or do you choose to follow like the rest? Set differences aside and remember its not just about me or you...its about how we as Dodge/Chrysler enthusiast fit into the local/state car scene. Lets do this!

Skittles.....tasty arent they?

Try the newest flavors yet?...Orange blast and white mint

I specialize in SRT4 tuning/troubleshooting/repairs.....
Old 08-20-2010, 07:10 PM
likes minute rice

well said
Old 08-22-2010, 12:05 AM
PPEtuned com

guilty as charged

L0W L!f3

Purebred Performance 813-712-0202 or PPEtuned.com
Old 09-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Ogre

Some of us got sick of the holier than thou attitude we got from certain moderators/admins and moved on to better places. I still peek in and see that what I said would happen did.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:03 PM

Fuck the OP, He's such a noob.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Ogre

Originally Posted by Shrek
Some of us got sick of the holier than thou attitude we got from certain moderators/admins and moved on to better places. I still peek in and see that what I said would happen did.
I agree with Shrek. There was a good crowd in here in 2002-3, but times change and people move on.