Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

need tranny help BAD!!!!

Old 12-15-2006, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need tranny help BAD!!!!

my buddy has a 2003 r/t neon and he blew his tranny and can not find one any where. i have tried the jukyard s and shit like that. the only place where i found one was the delar and that was 3 g's so. i need to know if any one has a manuel tranny or knows where i can get one please help me. so pm me or leave posts. thankls
IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS please contact me. via
also email for pics.
Old 12-16-2006, 04:39 AM

im not 100percent sure of the year but i know that some of the senond gens have the same tranny as the first gen. i just dont know if it stops at 2003 or not

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 12-16-2006, 06:01 AM
Peon on steroids!

all neons(barring SRT4s) have the same NVT350 transmission....but the 02+ neons have a hydraulic clutch setup...meaning that if you use a pre 02 transmission you will need to use the bellhousing and hydraulic clutch setup from the old transmission...so you can use whatever neon tranny you want...one thing to keep in mind though....there are quite a few different gear ratios available in the different years and trims, I would look through a chart on neons.org to find the one best suited to you....for instance I want an 03 SXT tranny for my neon since I feel it has the best suited gears for boost for my application...your choice may be different
Old 12-25-2006, 05:12 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

look on floridaneons.org, im sure ull find alot of shit on there, jus gota look