Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Tech Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle

CarSponsorships.com?

Old 05-27-2008, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default http://www.carsponsorships.com

Hey I got scammed too, but I'm trying to get my money back throgh my credit card. Anyway if I don't we need to find as many people as we can that has been scamed from them and start a civil suit!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 09:08 PM

Guys. If it's too good to be true. It is. You should see the "books" teams submit to sponsors. They're pages and pages long and updated every year
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 07-24-2008, 09:36 AM

what I don't understand is, if CS is such a scam how come they have a permanent booth at HIN and Team SCP doesn't? Also if you go on Youtube.com and type in Carsponsorships.com you will see the casting call put together by Universal Studios and Carsponsorships.com for the Fast and Furious 4.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Passed you

^ he's speaking the truth just checked it

but then again they did make money frm scaming so they might jst go to an event to get more ppl to rip off ya know?

Old 07-24-2008, 08:32 PM

^^there not in business to scam anyone...the problem is some people sign up for it without reading exactly how it works and then they expect free parts to fall from the sky...when this doesn't happen they feel like they got scammed...but yet no one forced you on to the site nor did anyone make you put in your card information...it's your fault for not informing yourself well enough to know what you're getting into.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:51 AM

Default CS not a scam

First of all, Carsponsorships.com never was and never will be a scam. They are a legitamate sponsorship Agency. Think about this for a second do you guys really think that Universal studios would work with them on FF4, or HIN would allow them to tour with them, or would they be in IMPORT TUNER, SUPER STREET, MODIFIED MAG, PAS MAG ETC. They have some of the top companys in the industry AEM, FIDANZA, TSUNAMI, ETC. You couldnt get sponsorship through any one of these companys with out going through CS.They are the ones who went out and worked hard to make it easy for the every day person to get sponsorship, and all you have to do to get all your parts FREE is go to some local carshows and pass out flyers, so yea they have the right to charge a $89 fee. And for you guys who say "I got sponsored through my local shop and they give me money" who cares thats a local rinckedy dink shop thats not a well known manufacturer. And as for them accepting everyone thats BS, I know plenty of people that didnt get accepted. As for you guys who act like little babys and say " All I got was decales and 20% off the parts" first of all its 30%-80% of the parts and those are determined by the sponsors you'll never get pricing like that anywhere, thats straight from the manufacturer, and the reason you didnt get anything for FREE was cause you were to LAZY to go out and promote. So stop being LAZY,SMALL MINDED,IMMATURE LITTLE KIDS and go promote, you'll get your free parts.Make sure you have the evidence to prove something is a scam before you go out running your mouth.you guys sound like a bunch of little kids who didnt get thier way.GROW UP,STOP BEING LAZY, GET OVER YOUR SELF, STOP BEING WHINNING LITTLE B****'S.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by jmugen
First of all, Carsponsorships.com never was and never will be a scam. They are a legitamate sponsorship Agency. Think about this for a second do you guys really think that Universal studios would work with them on FF4, or HIN would allow them to tour with them, or would they be in IMPORT TUNER, SUPER STREET, MODIFIED MAG, PAS MAG ETC. They have some of the top companys in the industry AEM, FIDANZA, TSUNAMI, ETC. You couldnt get sponsorship through any one of these companys with out going through CS.They are the ones who went out and worked hard to make it easy for the every day person to get sponsorship, and all you have to do to get all your parts FREE is go to some local carshows and pass out flyers, so yea they have the right to charge a $89 fee. And for you guys who say "I got sponsored through my local shop and they give me money" who cares thats a local rinckedy dink shop thats not a well known manufacturer. And as for them accepting everyone thats BS, I know plenty of people that didnt get accepted. As for you guys who act like little babys and say " All I got was decales and 20% off the parts" first of all its 30%-80% of the parts and those are determined by the sponsors you'll never get pricing like that anywhere, thats straight from the manufacturer, and the reason you didnt get anything for FREE was cause you were to LAZY to go out and promote. So stop being LAZY,SMALL MINDED,IMMATURE LITTLE KIDS and go promote, you'll get your free parts.Make sure you have the evidence to prove something is a scam before you go out running your mouth.you guys sound like a bunch of little kids who didnt get thier way.GROW UP,STOP BEING LAZY, GET OVER YOUR SELF, STOP BEING WHINNING LITTLE B****'S.

BWAHH!!!! its a scam of a sort.

#1 there in big mame mags? so what i can be in a big name mag if i wanted, all it takes is money. they started out as a scam and people paying $80 each to get crapy incentives and no name products. yeah they used all that profit and through great advertising with all the money they made more people signed up and so on....its as simple as them just having a great advertising campaign.

#2 if you cant "get through" to the great company of aem or tsunami your car probally isnt worth it and yeah exactly the only way you can is through an outsourced sponsor compans like CS because they wouldnt want to deal with you directly.

#3 about people getting deals through "rinkey dink" shops is a big deal. with the crappy economy the small shops need whatever help they can get. im all for the mom/pop type shops over corporate. anyway those small shops are retailers and installers not manufactures! they are the ones who order from the manufacture and install the parts. alot of times the labor is more expansive than the part so umm...yeah i would like to have a shop be a sponsor vs. a manufacture.

#4 20%. 30%, 80%, whatever the discount is think about it from a realistic poinf of view from the company not you as the consumer. wow hey someone spend *80 and now were going to give them free stuff or discount stuff??? it is all about promotion which is why CS is a biger scam now than ever. it is getting big and seen all around the bigger companies are seeing them grow so there jumping in....but dam if you just make a sponsor proposal directly to a company and promote for them guess what you can get the same deal as if you didnt go through the car sponsorship deal... If you really have the free time to promote as much as needed to get free stuf for all the different companies and make your car look loke a rolling billboard i feel sorry for you and hope you realise theres more to life than putting so much effort into a sponsorship program you had to pay for..

#5 what did you get? sounds like your strongly on the car sponsorship side? gues you spent the $$ spent way too much time promoting car stuff when you probally could have been going to school and are getting all defensive when someone talks down about something you putting alot of effort into?

oh are you kidding how do people not qualify???? oh- just went on there all it asks is year and make of car how you would promote and your name/e-mail and what do you know hell im qualified and they have no idea whay my car looks like what i have done. the last step before qualifying is to write why you want to be sponsord...wow how hard.everyone qualifies unless your a dumbass.

Last edited by neondriver; 09-07-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by neondriver
#2 if you cant "get through" to the great company of aem or tsunami your car probally isnt worth it and yeah exactly the only way you can is through an outsourced sponsor compans like CS because they wouldnt want to deal with you directly.
Exactly. Good example. A friend's Supra I was tuning. It was on a TeC-3. We wanted to put an AEM EMS in it. AEM knew the car. AEM knew the owner. AEM knew the company he was with. AEM knew how many races he would be at this year. STILL they wanted a thorough packet on the car, what events, plans, etc.
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 09-07-2008, 06:08 PM

Default Cs Not A Scam

Man that must have taken you a long time to type all that. First of all you dont have to put decals on your car. your just proving my point about the small minded people out there running their mouths.

2. Im a self made millionare,so when it comes to buisness I know what im doing.

3. when you want something you gotta work for it, as in promoting.

4. As for you feeling sorry for me, grow up, neither you or your cars could hold a candle to what ive done in my 24 years on this earth.

5. Like I said before do your research before you open your mouth CS is the only company legally and legitametly allowed to give out sponsorships.

6. If you know anything about the industry then you know the NCCA if not let me spell it National Custom Car Association. If CS was so bad why would the NCCA recognize them as the industry leader.

7.why would UNIVERSAL STUDIOS work with them.

8.why would HIN let them tour with them.

9.why would AEM,FIDANZA or any of the companys be contracted with them.

I number everything for you so it should be easy for you to read, next time try a little harder. LIKE I SAID DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by jmugen
Man that must have taken you a long time to type all that. First of all you dont have to put decals on your car. your just proving my point about the small minded people out there running their mouths.

2. Im a self made millionare,so when it comes to buisness I know what im doing.

3. when you want something you gotta work for it, as in promoting.

4. As for you feeling sorry for me, grow up, neither you or your cars could hold a candle to what ive done in my 24 years on this earth.

5. Like I said before do your research before you open your mouth CS is the only company legally and legitametly allowed to give out sponsorships.

6. If you know anything about the industry then you know the NCCA if not let me spell it National Custom Car Association. If CS was so bad why would the NCCA recognize them as the industry leader.

7.why would UNIVERSAL STUDIOS work with them.

8.why would HIN let them tour with them.

9.why would AEM,FIDANZA or any of the companys be contracted with them.

I number everything for you so it should be easy for you to read, next time try a little harder. LIKE I SAID DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH.
1. blah blah blah, go cry somewhere else ricer!
ok dont put decals but you have to work and promote th ehel out of it.

2.wow self made millionaire woo hoo. good for you. i own my altima free and clear, i own my ninja zx6r free and clear, i own my neon and spent about $7k total in mods cash, i paid for my school out of pocket and now have an as in business admin, once i get my house (which i own) in order im already planning buying a 2nd as a investment property... oh and i just turned 23 two weeks ago.

3. promoting/work for it if i had to work that hard to get shit for my car id shoot myself, id rather invest my time in real life things like a bigger better home vacations and further higher education.

4. so what kind of car are we holding a candle to?

5. legally and legitametly able to give out sponsorships? WTF? big deal there just a middle man.

6. idk

7-8-9- $$$$ theres your answer