The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

Ok what the hell.

Old 07-19-2001, 08:09 AM
Urban Redneck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys thanks for the positive input it shows some form of hope for me and actually made my day. What do you say we have another Temple party. But this time we all go out to eat first then come back to our place (sans a lighter in my hand) and have some fun? sound good to anyone? Im going to throw some dates out like the 27th or the 28th. Maybe on the 28th we could actually meet for dinner then go out to a new spot! Thats all folks. Oh and I pray I never have to see the human helicopter dance.
Old 07-19-2001, 12:46 PM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by murph38_99
Hey guys thanks for the positive input it shows some form of hope for me and actually made my day. What do you say we have another Temple party. But this time we all go out to eat first then come back to our place (sans a lighter in my hand) and have some fun? sound good to anyone? Im going to throw some dates out like the 27th or the 28th. Maybe on the 28th we could actually meet for dinner then go out to a new spot! Thats all folks. Oh and I pray I never have to see the human helicopter dance.
Sounds like a good idea. I think it would be better on the 27th since the 28th is on a saturday and it would be good for us to not show up at the spot. Anybody need me to bring anything?
Old 07-19-2001, 01:38 PM
Wherever I may roam...

I have to agree with John here. I do enjoy meeting new people and hanging with people outside of TOTD however that is why I try to go out to the spot on Sat. night. I look forward to the TOTD meetings/parties as a chance to get away from all the BS and just be with people I know and trust.

I also think that we all should make more of an appearance at the spot on Sat. night I know I am guilty of not showing for a couple weeks at least. I think we just need to have a more visible appearance. I know when I first joined this site I wanted to meet a bunch of you guys so I would go out there and you guys were always there especially John who was the only person that I knew. But lately we have been doing other things which is cool but as core members I think we have a responsibility to the other members to show at events that we organize.
Old 07-19-2001, 06:41 PM
Urban Redneck

This can be an only TOTD party thats fine by me the 27th sounds good. One Day comming real soon though Jesse and I are hosting a BASH. A knockdown drag out kegs and strippers bash. We are going to invite all our friends from both PC and lecantomy brothers friends family girls girls girls. It will be a scorcher. We want to do this before school starts so be expecting it. All you guys are invited to come EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY. Forget about drama forget about Tr forget about those damn bills just have fun. So there ya have it. But the TOTD events will be just TOTD and a select few of others not many though.
Old 07-19-2001, 07:49 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by murph38_99
...Forget about drama forget about Tr forget about those damn bills just have fun.
Hey now...

Too lazy to read this whole topic so Ill just say bleh to all this pussy whining bullshit. People here need to grow some thicker skin and stop acting like little kids.

Ill make an effort to go to the spot this weekend. Hope everyone else is there. Alot of you guys need to have some personal talks and get this bullshit straightened out.