The Cellar Archives of interesting, useful, or otherwise entertaining threads. Read only.

TampaRacing.Com Mission Statement

Old 01-28-2001, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said Denise! I see good positive changes in the future for TampaRacing.com and its members and I for one am proud to be part of it. Im glad we have a place to meet and converse with like-minded people. TampaRacing is an awesome place and I love to see the positive change. Also I like to see the change in how the police are with us. I believe we are begining to reflect our mission statement although it was recently posted. Ive also learned that co-operating with the local law enforcement is not hard and not all of them are out to get you. Ive met 2 that are and scores that arent. I applaud the TampaRacing Admin and members who assist in making this place great and helping to enable performance-minded people to contact each other and meet while still being in compliance with the local law enforcement.

-RedTampaSi

------------------
Nick
TampaRacing PostWhore™
Crew#4

http://www.RedTampaSi.com

The meaning of life? Suck on your NOS bottle and you will understand. -AcmeVR6

Yes I am the party police tonight! -TPD

I know its the last day on Earth - Well be together while the planet dies
I know its the last day on Earth - Well never say goodbye.......
Old 01-28-2001, 08:18 PM
Me angry, you cry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by CRiX B16a:
Thank you very much Nick!

Sometimes we have to cover our asses though. We never said that we had anything against street racing...it just cant be a part of this BB or our get togethers! Its a liability and a crime and we never hear the end of it!

She is right. You have to look at it from their side of the fence. They run this site so if we have an official meeting somewhere and then we start racing and somebody get in an accident or worse case scenario kills someone then tr.com and its owners will be in very big trouble which could even lead to jail time. TR.com has to be careful and like denise said cover there ass.