Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1994 Integra gsr for sale semi built b20 vtec

Old 04-06-2006, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Integra gsr for sale semi built b20 vtec

Hi everyone, Iam selling my 1994 integra gsr,
Let me start out by telling you, I am only the 2nd owner of this wonderful vehicle. I have poured my heart and soul into this car and there was absolutely no corners cut in the building of this car. All aftermarket parts were purchased from only the top of the line companies! Here is what you get with the purchase of this amazing automobile.

Engine: JDM B20 Vtec

Cylinder head: JDM P72 (gsr)

Transmission : 1997 Integra Type R with LSD 4.4 final drive

Internals: JDM gsr block girdle, oil pick up tube and pan. ARP connecting rod bolts, and stock b20 pistons and rods.

Vtec conversion kit: Golden Eagle

Oil pump : 2000 Integra Type R

Intake manifold: Skunk2 Pro Series, mated to an AEM V2 Cold air intake

Header: DC Sports 4-2-1 1 pc ceramic

Exhaust: Apex'i World Sport 2

Computer: JDM P72 UN-CHIPED

Fuel system upgrade: Fuel pressure regulator with gauge

Entire tune: Controlled by Apex'i VAFC 2

Brakes: Slotted 4 wheel disk

*Special notes*

The car runs absolutely perfect, no leaks and does not burn any oil. This car is so reliable, I would not think twice about hopping in it and driving around the world! All the misc. parts replaced like water pump and gaskets and so on were all direct O.E.M replacement parts from Honda.

The paint on the car still has a great shine for its age, it is not pealing anywhere on the vehicle, there is however a few dings on the passenger side front fender (hardly noticeable) and can probably be repaired with very little effort.

Also this vehicle is equipped with an ABS system, about a month ago I replaced the passengers side CV axle with a new one but the new axle did not come with the little ABS ring on it so it does throw and ABS light on the instrument cluster.

The suspension on this car is all stock so it still drives like its brand new, I did replace the stock factory strut tower brace with one from an OEM Integra Type R

Tires on the car were replaced about 3 months ago so they have about 95% tread life left on them.

The stereo system in this car consists of a Pioneer CD player in dash with brand new Alpine replacement door and rear speakers.(sounds really good)

I am sure you are asking yourself "if you love this car so much why are you selling it? The answer to that is, I am in the process of purchasing the new 2006 Honda civic si.

Another thing the engine that is in the car has around 50-60k on it and I have never had one single problem with it. The whole setup is controlled by the apexi controller, I check the plugs and compression ratio every month and the numbers are always the same across the board. The spark plugs have never shown any sign of running lean. I give you my word, I would not waist your time on this! The car is my daily driver and I assure you if runs like a top!
There is more stuff done to the car aswell if you would like to come and see it I live in Ocala, Fl. you can call me at (352)207-4480 The asking price is $6,500 but make me an offer we will see what we can work out
Old 04-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Aka Barry Madikiner

hey man im from ocala as well what color is your car. if its the car im thinkin of its clean as hell, and pretty quick.

"BOUGHT NOT BROKE" Crew Member# Originator

M.A.S.H. FTW!!!!
Marion Ch. Member #003
Old 04-06-2006, 07:41 PM

Hey man the car is teal green, I know its fast I cant believe how crazy it is. Are you interrested in it.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:35 PM

whats up man its jose. SOmebody buy this mans car its quick and looks good. Well worth the money you will not be dissapointed.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:13 PM

how many hp is the jdm b20 vtec? im lookin at superhonda and it doesnt have that engine?
Old 04-07-2006, 03:36 AM

The motor I have is said to have (b20 vtec) around 210 hp The stock b20 has close to 145 hp
Old 04-07-2006, 06:54 AM

got some pics i can see?
Old 04-07-2006, 07:25 AM
Is now ballin!

Sounds like a nice car, bump for you!

RIP Kevin (Slo_Si) Gonzalez - 09/13/2006
Old 04-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Built.

Default vrooom

Originally Posted by Jaso0on
Sounds like a nice car, bump for you!
+1
Old 04-07-2006, 09:20 AM
pass the dutch

nice car good luck with sale
shared_pm me for great prices on hydro and organic garden setups aswell as all the goods you need to grow cheaper than the big guys. built for youre needs. save money on fruits and vegetables. i dont sell any illegal products goods or services just fully ready to grow closets and rooms.