Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Yo, Serendipity

Old 02-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yo, Serendipity

I'm a complete sociopath, too. And Knightmare is fucking hot, in that "I want to dress you up in black latex, tie you up to a bed, and beat the fuck out of you" way. Since you know a lot about her, is she into BDSM? I swear to god I've asked this question at least half a dozen times in BT and nobody has answered me.

While we're on the topic, who are you? Are you into BDSM?

P.S.
She hasn't been on TR since May of last year, dumbass.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Last edited by BAMF; 02-13-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by BAMF
I'm a complete sociopath, too. And Knightmare is fucking hot, in that "I want to dress you up in black latex, tie you up to a bed, and beat the fuck out of you" way. Since you know a lot about her, is she into BDSM? I swear to god I've asked this question at least half a dozen times in BT and nobody has answered me.
hey, a little bdsm .. a few rounds with a chick whose crotch dual-serves as the public toilet.. a couple trips to the std clinic with something crawling up your nads. not exactly my thing if i were a guy but hey if it's yours, have at it.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by Serendipity
hey, a little bdsm .. a few rounds with a chick whose crotch dual-serves as the public toilet.. a couple trips to the std clinic with something crawling up your nads. not exactly my thing if i were a guy but hey if it's yours, have at it.
Nah, man. She's in the military, ain't she? You can go get that shit taken care for free in there; I bet shes clean.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Nah, man. She's in the military, ain't she? You can go get that shit taken care for free in there; I bet shes clean.
Nope on the military...

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 02-14-2010, 09:44 AM

lol if that was the case people wouldnt come back from thailand with ghonorea (however its spelt) LOL
Ive had a few friends who told me about there boyfriend cheating on them in the military and coming back with an std

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Originally Posted by JH26
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:00 AM

it's your dick, no one's stopping you ... a little russian roulette with your bdsm?

no she's not in the military and never was. it's another one of her lies coming out of her poser fantasy world. the same way she has people lift up the front of her bike and snap a pic, and then crops the pic to make it look like she's doing a wheelie, is the same way she poses about being in the marines. she bought all the stuff, the guns and the uniforms from military supply stores, told everybody she was an officer. so she was "in" the marines for a while and then she wasn't. now she's in the airforce for a while as an officer's candidate. 6 months from now it will be something else. she's a pathological liar who goes around talking about her friends behind their back, lying about them and then burning them. maybe you were one of those people too, as she's been know to talk plenty of trash about members of TR.

Jen Wilson - The Profile of A Psychopath on Vimeo
Old 02-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Unfortunetly this is all true lol...

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 02-14-2010, 12:08 PM

^^ if ur gonna post in bike tech atleast introduce urself...

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Originally Posted by JH26
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.

Last edited by stealthc9; 02-14-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:49 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

wtf is going on here?

and who the fuck cares if knightmare is a lier,if you don't have nudes of her to post. move on.

unless you wanna post nudes of yourself. but I sense your one of those up tight useless whores. not the good loose type of unless whore, that's a little less useless because they arnt scared to be seen naked.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by ???

and who the fuck cares if knightmare is a lier
alot of people. that video is the least of what she does. when she rats out races and meets ... many of them arranged in TR.. when she files false police reports against people, flat out lies to cops to get others in trouble, even has the guys' dicks she's sucking impersonate cops to fuck with people... yeah alot of people care about that. i couldn't care less about "knightmare" if she kept her nose out of everybody else's business, we wish she would, but it's her style to screw with people then hide behind her drone posse when the heat gets too high. the girl is a delusional schizo who, to boost her ego, says every guy is stalking her and everyone's out to get her. she creates her own problems, not others. she likes fucking with people and screwing up lives, just like that video said. sorry i'm just not down with people like that and i think it should be known what she really is. if you don't like it, don't read it. i'm out.