Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Bike Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/)
-   -   Yo, Serendipity (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/634723-yo-serendipity.html)

BAMF 02-13-2010 03:03 PM

Yo, Serendipity

I'm a complete sociopath, too. And Knightmare is fucking hot, in that "I want to dress you up in black latex, tie you up to a bed, and beat the fuck out of you" way. Since you know a lot about her, is she into BDSM? I swear to god I've asked this question at least half a dozen times in BT and nobody has answered me.

While we're on the topic, who are you? Are you into BDSM?

P.S.
She hasn't been on TR since May of last year, dumbass.

Serendipity 02-13-2010 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by BAMF (Post 7515602)
I'm a complete sociopath, too. And Knightmare is fucking hot, in that "I want to dress you up in black latex, tie you up to a bed, and beat the fuck out of you" way. Since you know a lot about her, is she into BDSM? I swear to god I've asked this question at least half a dozen times in BT and nobody has answered me.

hey, a little bdsm .. a few rounds with a chick whose crotch dual-serves as the public toilet.. a couple trips to the std clinic with something crawling up your nads. not exactly my thing if i were a guy but hey if it's yours, have at it.

BAMF 02-13-2010 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Serendipity (Post 7515793)
hey, a little bdsm .. a few rounds with a chick whose crotch dual-serves as the public toilet.. a couple trips to the std clinic with something crawling up your nads. not exactly my thing if i were a guy but hey if it's yours, have at it.

Nah, man. She's in the military, ain't she? You can go get that shit taken care for free in there; I bet shes clean.

J@meson 02-13-2010 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by BAMF (Post 7515877)
Nah, man. She's in the military, ain't she? You can go get that shit taken care for free in there; I bet shes clean.

Nope on the military...

stealthc9 02-14-2010 09:44 AM

lol if that was the case people wouldnt come back from thailand with ghonorea (however its spelt) LOL
Ive had a few friends who told me about there boyfriend cheating on them in the military and coming back with an std

Serendipity 02-14-2010 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by BAMF (Post 7515877)

it's your dick, no one's stopping you ... a little russian roulette with your bdsm?

no she's not in the military and never was. it's another one of her lies coming out of her poser fantasy world. the same way she has people lift up the front of her bike and snap a pic, and then crops the pic to make it look like she's doing a wheelie, is the same way she poses about being in the marines. she bought all the stuff, the guns and the uniforms from military supply stores, told everybody she was an officer. so she was "in" the marines for a while and then she wasn't. now she's in the airforce for a while as an officer's candidate. 6 months from now it will be something else. she's a pathological liar who goes around talking about her friends behind their back, lying about them and then burning them. maybe you were one of those people too, as she's been know to talk plenty of trash about members of TR.

Jen Wilson - The Profile of A Psychopath on Vimeo

J@meson 02-14-2010 12:05 PM

Unfortunetly this is all true lol...

stealthc9 02-14-2010 12:08 PM

^^ if ur gonna post in bike tech atleast introduce urself...

??? 02-14-2010 12:49 PM

wtf is going on here?

and who the fuck cares if knightmare is a lier,if you don't have nudes of her to post. move on.

unless you wanna post nudes of yourself. but I sense your one of those up tight useless whores. not the good loose type of unless whore, that's a little less useless because they arnt scared to be seen naked.

Serendipity 02-14-2010 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by ??? (Post 7517675)

and who the fuck cares if knightmare is a lier

alot of people. that video is the least of what she does. when she rats out races and meets ... many of them arranged in TR.. when she files false police reports against people, flat out lies to cops to get others in trouble, even has the guys' dicks she's sucking impersonate cops to fuck with people... yeah alot of people care about that. i couldn't care less about "knightmare" if she kept her nose out of everybody else's business, we wish she would, but it's her style to screw with people then hide behind her drone posse when the heat gets too high. the girl is a delusional schizo who, to boost her ego, says every guy is stalking her and everyone's out to get her. she creates her own problems, not others. she likes fucking with people and screwing up lives, just like that video said. sorry i'm just not down with people like that and i think it should be known what she really is. if you don't like it, don't read it. i'm out.