Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

triumph daytona?

Old 04-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Never Surrender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default triumph daytona?

So I've seen the triumph daytonas and always thought they looked pretty nice, what's everyones thoughts on them? I've never heard much about em.. anyways was just messing around and saw one on craigslist for a decent price and got me thinking
Old 04-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Goodtimes!

Originally Posted by USFSlacker
So I've seen the triumph daytonas and always thought they looked pretty nice, what's everyones thoughts on them? I've never heard much about em.. anyways was just messing around and saw one on craigslist for a decent price and got me thinking
What do you want to know? I ride one every day. I work on them. I am trained on how to work on them.

This is what I am riding for now.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:08 AM
Never Surrender

they look super clean..just are they comfortable? good control? mechanical problems? idk..basic stuff..idk that i'm getting one was just curious... ty
Old 04-17-2009, 04:06 AM
Hooligan

more then enough for what your gonna do with it.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-17-2009, 05:14 AM

hell of a "technical" answer guys. This is your time to make the Triumph shine Drewster, surely you have written or at least thought about how they compare to the Jap bikes, so throw it up ar_audio has one as well i think...and it looks amazing!

Last edited by TNathe; 04-17-2009 at 05:16 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:47 AM
Rojya Productions

IMO they are a greatttt sportbike. The only reason I don't have one per say is mainly cause I'm a JDM fanboy but also it seems to have the tallest seat height of all the 600~ class bikes. (I'm short and I have extra-short legs) I guess it makes up for it in that it makes the most power and has the most unique sound of the 600s eh?

One of the best riders we ride with down here has one and I can't catch him for shit.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:00 AM
Never Surrender

also..are the parts and add-ons a lot more expensive than the big 4?
Old 04-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Never Surrender

Originally Posted by kawie636
more then enough for what your gonna do with it.
and i'm sure..i've just never been great at picking up on little differences so was looking for outside insight..like seat height..idk that i necessarily would have noticed just sitting on it unless i just went straight from a different bike lol
Old 04-17-2009, 07:07 AM

If you want one go set up a demo ride.

They are lite weight and have pretty good power, Very very fast steering. Almost too sensitive. The clips ons are a little on the agressive side but I'm tall so it doesn't bother me.

Personally, if I was in the market for a 600 I would have a tough time between picking this bike or a Kawi 6

Major props to Divine Sounds, Wheel Tec and Melilli Moto.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Never Surrender

Originally Posted by ZdaMan
If you want one go set up a demo ride.

They are lite weight and have pretty good power, Very very fast steering. Almost too sensitive. The clips ons are a little on the agressive side but I'm tall so it doesn't bother me.

Personally, if I was in the market for a 600 I would have a tough time between picking this bike or a Kawi 6
thats another bike i have never heard real comments on...the kawis just hear people either own em and love em or dont and hate em..haha..but how do you set up a demo for one?