Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

death

Old 02-15-2009, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea really lol
Old 02-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Never Surrender

Originally Posted by pnkpnthr2133
yea really lol
just shut up..you arent certified..nooone wants your advice..end ur life and you can call me a squid i know its not true and my bike at least gets ridden almost every day as opposed to your once a month b.s.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:01 PM

does that make you better than me? because you ride your bike daily instead of monthly? if i had nothing better to do with my life like you, i would ride as much as you do :O)~
Old 02-16-2009, 03:54 AM

Watching someone die in front of you can definitely fuck you up. I read rider down threads all the time, watch videos on YouTube of people fuckin' up and paying dearly, hear stories of others that have gone down hard or watched others die in front of them, none of that stuff really bothers me at all.

Then on Saturday I happened upon a girl that wrecked out on Patterson and was lying in the street, unable to move, with limbs twisted ways limbs shouldn't be twisted, bleeding all over the place, and struggling just to get a breathe of air. I didn't see it happen, I didn't know the girl or her friends, and I don't think it was a fatality, but it still had a MUCH bigger impact on me than all the threads, stories, and videos put together. I wouldn't say it really fucked me up in the head or anything or made me afraid to ride, but it definitely made me stop and think for a minute and if her brains had been splattered all over the road or something I could see where it would have fucked me up.

Knowing you could die every time you get on your bike is WAY different than actually watching someone die in front of you. Nobody really knows how they will react until it happens and I doubt anyone walks away not feeling a little mental anguish.