Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Gun Range Day

Old 02-14-2009, 08:33 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USFSlacker
ok but the way that reads, if it was holstered (snapped into a holster) and in a bookbag with the ammo out of it it would be ok....and i asked a couple cops and they agreed with that but weren't 100% sure so

thats the real trouble with the gun laws. they are so out of control, no one really knows what ok and whats not.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by ???
thats the real trouble with the gun laws. they are so out of control, no one really knows what ok and whats not.
You don't know the fucking half of it.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:46 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

i know enough that i leave my shit at home. if i had a cwp i would end up in jail over something stupid.

or i would just shoot someone for sport on a bad day. either way, me and having guns handy in pubic is a bad idea.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by ???
i know enough that i leave my shit at home. if i had a cwp i would end up in jail over something stupid.

or i would just shoot someone for sport on a bad day. either way, me and having guns handy in pubic is a bad idea.
You'd be amazed what having a CWP and carrying does for your patience with people and controlling your anger, actually.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:48 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by BAMF
If the weapon is being transported for something...like a range trip or to/from an armorer, then you put it in a box or something completely unloaded and with NO ammo in it I can't think of many cops that would hassle you.
Pretty much, and if it's in a vehicle and you don't have your concealed weapons permit, I believe, you are supposed to have a 3 step process to get it out. Such as locked in a glove box in a case so step 1 would be unlocking the glove box, step 2 would be opening the gove box, step 3 would be taking it out of the case.... and if bigger guns it would be like having them in a case in your trunk. It's just so the crazys don't get mad, grab it, and shoot someone. I guess they are just hoping that by having steps to get it it'll give you a second to think about what you are doing.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Unemployed Schmuck

Originally Posted by BAMF
You'd be amazed what having a CWP and carrying does for your patience with people and controlling your anger, actually.
True...concealing handguns is peace of mind...
Old 02-16-2009, 07:31 AM
has whippled VTEC

3 step rule is bs...the truth has already been stated
Old 02-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Unemployed Schmuck

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
3 step rule is bs...the truth has already been stated
that last animation in your siggy is disturbing...
Old 02-19-2009, 06:14 PM
has whippled VTEC

that was xmas morning i was excited