Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Rider Down-W. hillsborough ave.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rider Down-W. hillsborough ave.

so i was comin off a ride with some ppl i met on TSB, its about 12:30.i was headin to strokers pool hall/lounge goin east bound on hillsborough ave one mile east of racetrack rd. i'm goin like 80 or so when i see a couple cop cars with the lights on so i slow to about 40..then slower when i see the cops in the woods with a bike pulled off to the side of the road. i park the bike, fire is just pullin on scene. and then i see a kid(who's bike was pulled over) holding his friend(who's bike was nowhere to be seen) in his arms about 10 feet into the woods.. cops approach me and have me take off. i get to strokers and talked to a guy and his gf who pull up on a cruiser and i ask if they saw the wreck in which they replied that they hit the engine block from the kids bike that was in the middle of the road. i saw the damage... they sure as shit hit somethin. i leave strokers and pass the sight on the way home so i stop to talk to the towtruck driver pickin up with wreckage. it was a red gsxr..possibley a 1000 vs. an old ford pickup. i've seen some wrecks with my job and all.. this bike was completely torn apart more than anything i've ever seen... the freakin gas tank was as flat as a dinner plate, and then fork assembly was somewhere in the woods. the tow driver also said there were two on the bike that wrecked after showing me a pink shoe that was still stuck in a tree that half that branches were broken on. anyone know who the two ppl were.?..
nobody could tell me if they made it or not.my prayers go to the riders and families and everyone else who rides.. please stay safe and wear the gear even if its hot out..

Last edited by empireplayer29; 06-05-2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: didnt specify the location
Old 06-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Never Surrender

wow!! that sounds insane...pray that they're ok..
Old 06-05-2008, 09:45 AM

he's alive. and so is the girl. he's been in surgery all night. he has a ruptured spleen, shattered hip, the ball of his leg broke off at the joint, and his arm might have been amputated (i don't know for sure yet, i'll keep you posted). as for the girl, all i know is she broke both of her legs, she has a missing knee cap and a bunch of broken ribs.
the guy is Johnny V if any of you know him, he rides an 06 gsxr 1k, with joker decals on the plastics, really sarcastic guy...i'll post pics in a min. the girl was his girlfriend but i don't know her. i'll post pics in a minute.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Never Surrender

do you know how it happened yet?
Old 06-05-2008, 09:49 AM

Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by USFSlacker
do you know how it happened yet?
he was riding his gf home from oz and they were hauling ass, like 120+ when the truck pulled out in front of them.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by pnkpnthr2133
he was riding his gf home from oz and they were hauling ass, like 120+ when the truck pulled out in front of them.
So, yet another stupid fuck hauling ass on a bike crashes, although this guy also hurt his passenger. Way to fucking go. Jesus Christ, 120+ on W Hillsborough Avenue with a passenger?! Thats pretty much infuriating.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:06 AM

you can shut the fuck up. this isn't a thread for bashing him. it's a thread for information. so unless you have anything useful to say, please get the fuck out.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by pnkpnthr2133
you can shut the fuck up. this isn't a thread for bashing him. it's a thread for information. so unless you have anything useful to say, please get the fuck out.
I'll say whatever I goddamn well please about a fucktard doing 120+ on Hillsborough avenue putting his passenger's life in danger, not to mention anyone who was in the vehicle he collided with.

Poor girl, who knows if she'll ever walk right again...THATS a damn tragedy, right there...

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Last edited by BAMF; 06-05-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:11 AM

i was driving that same direction was coming back from the movies around that time and saw all those cop cars, i tried slowing down to see what happened but didnt see much and i thought i hope its not a bike accident bc it doesnt look good...people gotta be careful speeding is so dangerous especially in the busy road where people dont know how to drive...i hope he and his passenger survive and recover