Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

In response to the recent law passed: How do YOU get away :)

Old 03-18-2008, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In response to the recent law passed: How do YOU get away :)

Don't post any info that could obviously convict you (like specifics) or any info that the cops shouldn't know about. Tactics we're talking They (the man) knows them already so its not like we are letting them in on any secrets. But this is the official FUCK YOU thread to the police officers who think they are going to enforce this rediculous law. Don't like it officer? Petition the state to change the law, you know as well as we do that this isn't going to ANYTHING but create a bunch chaos on the streets when your overheads are turned on.

Me personally, don't run if you don't know your way around. Stay away from interstates if possible, backroads are good and traffic can be your friend, its just dangerous as hell. Keep changing directions so a heading is hard to determine and as SOON as you lose site of them HIDE.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Illegally Registered User

Originally Posted by TNathe
Me personally, don't run if you don't know your way around.
+1.................... FUCK! Btw, dead ends fucking suck.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:47 AM

wearing double layer of clothes. all my helments are fastern clip, so i just open it with one hand if needed, i carry couple color dyes on hand incase anything happen i'd just change the color of my clothes instantly if plan A failed, know all major interstates and local small airport, gas stations, shortcuts, etc, oh and about someone mentioned about running into suburbant is a bad i idea because unless u're planning to run stop signs and redlights.
oh this reminds me to do the "steath" mod wheres its turn off all the light with a button that disconnect a lighting wire in the fuse box. oh and i always have my valentine 1 connect to the bike all the time with wireless transmit LED to the helment so i don't have to look down

Last edited by CBER; 03-18-2008 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:06 AM
they call me baby Jesus

go into neighborhoods look for paths going to another street or small enough areas where i can fit through and they can... than just a glideeee
Old 03-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Just some guy named Jake

During the day... cut to the front of the light via passage inbetween car's, then turn right... make another couple quick dashes, and they are way beyond fucked trying to hunt you.

During the night, make turn's slow and take your time, then on the streights use your 0-100 1st gear as much as you can. dont go faster than what your comfort level is, once thats surpassed, its time to slow and make a turn. once the cop is out of sight make a few more turns and lay low for atleast 10 mins.

Also try a parking lot. Park your shit in a spot hard to see like between two cars or behind a dumpster or bush.

If they dont have your tag, and your going to jail if you stop GO FOR IT. 99% of the time its to easy.

If you do get caught, you where going to jail anyways so you really have nothing to loose.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:30 AM
they call me baby Jesus

i actually think a cop PM'd me about getting some stuff -_- he called it "420"
Old 03-18-2008, 11:39 AM
chicken sirloin

Originally Posted by efftwobe
i actually think a cop PM'd me about getting some stuff -_- he called it "420"
BWAAAHAAHAA....

CRIPTOFRIZZLE MA NIZZLE...
Old 03-18-2008, 11:52 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by Slo Poke
BWAAAHAAHAA....

CRIPTOFRIZZLE MA NIZZLE...
weird thing was he knew my name... he put Hey Justin in the subject line... and said
I am on vacation right now in Tampa and have been here a week and cannnot find any 420. Trying to see if a local can help me out. Thanks man!

Chris
yaaa okayyyy ill meet you on i-275 while im speeding down with my bike... o wait i dont gots a bike.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by efftwobe
go into neighborhoods look for paths going to another street or small enough areas where i can fit through and they can... than just a glideeee
true! Man, a motard makes it soooo easy. A cop flick his overheads on for riding down the sidewalk and one is just a ditch ride through and a few curb hops to being 3 parking lots down the road in the opposite direction of traffic so it would take him at LEAST a minute to get where he could even be int he same parking lot, then off down teh side streets.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:15 PM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by TNathe
true! Man, a motard makes it soooo easy. A cop flick his overheads on for riding down the sidewalk and one is just a ditch ride through and a few curb hops to being 3 parking lots down the road in the opposite direction of traffic so it would take him at LEAST a minute to get where he could even be int he same parking lot, then off down teh side streets.
lol indeed i bet a motard would be great! i live on a dead end but theres a path that goes through my neighbors house and mine to get to the other street. it was made for kids going to school but its a great get away... funny thing is i actually used it once a cop was following me kept his distance i think he was calling for more cars... it was around my block so i came from behind my house through the path as i was halfway in my path i pushed the button for the garage to open and glided on in and closed the door behind me