Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Why even get a bike !?!?!?!?

Old 06-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why even get a bike !?!?!?!?

If your the type of person that follows all traffic laws, WHY ARE YOU EVEN GETTING A MOTORCYCLE CAPABLE OF BREAKING ALL OF THEM!?

Save your god damn money and get a scooter that goes 40mph and gets like 200mpg. jesus im so sick of the people on this forum that suck the polices dick in every post they type.

Is anyone else here sick of it?
Old 06-15-2007, 12:41 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

you are an idiot, please re-think this post. i hate cops, i think they are unfair at times, but i still ride and obey the law. people like to go out and ride and enjoy riding, so why hold it against them that they are the people who obey the law and are less likely to be in a rider down thread from doing something stupid and running from the 5-0, or doing wheelies in traffic. since when did u become the fucking motorcycle nazi and tell people who obey the law that they shouldnt ride?
Old 06-15-2007, 12:43 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Originally Posted by GPcrew
If your the type of person that follows all traffic laws, WHY ARE YOU EVEN GETTING A MOTORCYCLE CAPABLE OF BREAKING ALL OF THEM!?

Save your god damn money and get a scooter that goes 40mph and gets like 200mpg. jesus im so sick of the people on this forum that suck the polices dick in every post they type.

Is anyone else here sick of it?

yeah, pretty much.

its in every thread anymore... cops can do no wrong... blah, blah, blah.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:49 PM
eats babies

I love cops, everytime I see them I say "Hi officer, what a lovely day it is today isn't it?" And then I commend them on how good a job they do on busting idiots thats go 1mph over the speed limit on their motorcycle
Old 06-15-2007, 01:00 PM
NEEDS A COUPE

Originally Posted by FC3Cturbo
I love cops, everytime I see them I say "Hi officer, what a lovely day it is today isn't it?" And then I commend them on how good a job they do on busting idiots thats go 1mph over the speed limit on their motorcycle
Thats the exact attitude i'm looking for cause then i dont feel bad hooking people like this up with a ticket. Yes some, maybe most cops are dicks they get off on having the power, cause their old lady owns them when they get home. But not every LEO (law enforcement officer) is a dick. They may be biast towards bikes but if your respectful and own up to what you've done you shouldent have a problem. I'll tell you right now i had the loudest fucking bike ever, with a expired tag that was held on with zip ties behind the rear tire bent to follow my undertail and i got pulled for it. Why cause when i saw a cop i threw it in 6th gear at like 2k rpm followed all posted speed limits and knew they had nothing on my, but didnt flaunt it and give them a reason to fuck with me.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:02 PM
jdk
Non ducor, duco

Motorcycles are made for transportation. What you're saying is akin to saying Guns were made to rob stores, not be used for target practice..

I guess I don't really have anything else to add so I'll leave it at that
Old 06-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Clutch it up!

Quit crying whats wrong with following all the laws. Im a law abiding* sp citizen

USMC

In Iraq be back March 21 2008

AIM is Urbangixxer714
Old 06-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Dragging Plastics

There is a time and place for everything. Traffic or suburban areas arent the best places to be riding 100mph. Back roads or empty highways and bridges is another story. I hate cops just as much as the next guy, but sometimes you have to use your head, and basic instinct for survival.

When I ride to and from work, or anywhere around town, I pretty much follow the traffic laws +/- a couple mph. When I'm on a weekend ride, it's a completely different story.
Do you have to argue over stupid pointless shit on the Internet?
Old 06-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jdk
Motorcycles are made for transportation. What you're saying is akin to saying Guns were made to rob stores, not be used for target practice..

I guess I don't really have anything else to add so I'll leave it at that
a high performance motorcycle is made to ride tracks and propell the rider as fast as humanly possible.

Guns where made to shoot a projectile (bullet as quickly and acuaratly as possible)

Its like having a gun and not shooting it and just owning it because its the "in" thing to do. i guess im just tired of people with to much money buying expencive house ornaments and trying to play themselfs off to be something they are not. i dunno, the world is full of to many fake ass people that dont know how to have fun and expect to live till there 80.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by DogBoneR1
There is a time and place for everything. Traffic or suburban areas arent the best places to be riding 100mph. Back roads or empty highways and bridges is another story. I hate cops just as much as the next guy, but sometimes you have to use your head, and basic instinct for survival.

When I ride to and from work, or anywhere around town, I pretty much follow the traffic laws +/- a couple mph. When I'm on a weekend ride, it's a completely different story.

+1