Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Bring that busa....

Old 11-14-2006, 01:33 PM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmmmmm fuck that!
Old 11-15-2006, 05:23 AM
TraumaInDHead

1000 english pounds is approx 2500 dollars.. just a lil fyi

and I've always thought the busa was a hot bike because its sleek design.. it's one of the most aerodynamic vehicles out there not to mention everyone is quick to knock its cornering capabilities due to its weight yet they've never ridden one..

zx14's are uncomfortable, and just like the newer stock busa's, will not break the governor unless modded.. 99' busa FTW
Old 11-15-2006, 02:20 PM
Shake n' Bake

Originally Posted by KrazyInKamo
1000 english pounds is approx 2500 dollars.. just a lil fyi

and I've always thought the busa was a hot bike because its sleek design.. it's one of the most aerodynamic vehicles out there not to mention everyone is quick to knock its cornering capabilities due to its weight yet they've never ridden one..

zx14's are uncomfortable, and just like the newer stock busa's, will not break the governor unless modded.. 99' busa FTW
you got another one??????

Old 11-15-2006, 03:55 PM
TraumaInDHead

Originally Posted by Road Rage
you got another one??????
fuckin right doggie.. 06 white LE.. Tha R1 pist me off.. got tired of it catching on fire... What it is? aint heard from u in a while.. hit me up.. I'm in Whorlando but i'm out in Tampa alot.. Weren't u there when we went out with some guy on a zx10 and i had tank slaps with the r1 yet stayed with him?
Old 11-16-2006, 04:18 AM
Shake n' Bake

Originally Posted by KrazyInKamo
fuckin right doggie.. 06 white LE.. Tha R1 pist me off.. got tired of it catching on fire... What it is? aint heard from u in a while.. hit me up.. I'm in Whorlando but i'm out in Tampa alot.. Weren't u there when we went out with some guy on a zx10 and i had tank slaps with the r1 yet stayed with him?
im waiting on my tire to get here before i can go out riding, the cords started showing last sat night, and what are tank slaps? lol