Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Pointers for first time@dragsttrip?

Old 12-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aim straight and make sure you stop ! 145-0 QUICKLY can be very scary dont jump on the break. Ive seen guys drive right through the fence. And watch the Track transition usually after the lights the track goes concrete and begins to lose the groves you hit that at 145 hold on for a wild tank slapper. Dont go balls out the first run learn the track drive normal quickly then step up into it. And the track REQUIRES.... LEATHER JACKET, JEANS, BOOTS, GLOVES, FULL FACE HELMET. Leave your pressure at riding pressure. You can do a small burn out but if you ride it there they should be warm enough just burn a lil flat spot in the tire get a lil grip after you learn the track and what you can handle.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:33 PM

Thanks guys, unfortunately I didn't get to see the last few replys about the jacket/boots etc. and Phil came down in sneakers and a vinyl jacket. They booted him, but someone let him use their leather jacket.THANKS!! And I let him wear my driving shoes which they let him slide with.
I think he ran abest of 11.58 and he is HOOKED! Oh, and he ran a Honda Blackwing, nnot his Bandit
Old 12-11-2005, 02:43 PM

going to try to go to sunshine on wed if they are running. may have cecil in too
Old 12-11-2005, 04:55 PM

I had planned on going this week, but now the motor is coming out to take a looksy at the tranny. May be out for a while. Got the ok from the boss to buy a 4 speed Weissman, oh well until then.........

If you can Turn you are not going Fast Enough!

Originally Posted by Raybo
I'm not a loser, I'm just incarcerated.
Originally Posted by Treysdad
Tell me about it. Sometimes i get this abrasion just under the head, liek a friction rash. All day it will feel like there is a Mexican midget in my boxers licking it with a cats tongue.