Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

F*ck the Ybor Police.

Old 11-06-2005, 05:36 PM
FuelSlut.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F*ck the Ybor Police.

I don't hate on the Police for doing their job, but I do hate when they take advantage of being a Cop and being a fucking Dick on top of that. Last night a couple friend's and I rode out on our bikes to Ybor around 12ish to check out the ladies walking the strip. As we approached the strip. It was stop and go traffic. Traffic was hardly moving along the strip. Being that my Bike's temperature was running from 225-230 degrees, the heat was rising, making me sweat my ass off on a nice night like last night. So we all took off our helmets and jackets. As we were practically walking our bike's up the strip, we see a guy pulled over, and the cop was writing a ticket. As the cops back was turned towards us, the guy that got pulled over was hinting to us to put eye protection on. So my friend threw me a pair of shades. We all had to fucking wear SUNglasses during the night, because the cops decided it was cool to write tickets for no eye protection. We didn't get over 5mph on the strip. It was fucking bullshit. Later that night another friend of mine got pulled over on the strip also for not having eye protection. $77 ticket. I could see driving down the highway with no eye protection or something. But literally walking the bike down the strip does not call for using eye protection.
Also, we parked our Bike's at the bank parking lot, and chilled right there where all the bikes were, watching the drunk, sexy, young lass's walk by. Next thing you know, two horse back riding motherfucking cops come up breaking out their ticket book, threatening to write ticket's to all the biker's for illegally parking. So we all had to jet out of there like a bunch of ricer's when the Cops come.
Seriously, what the fuck? Fuck the Ybor Police, and that will be the last time I ever go to Ybor again on my bike.

Cliff notes: Fuck the Ybor Police. Wear Eye protection going +/-3mph. Don't park in Ybor. Oh yeah, Fuck the Ybor Police.

My rant for the weekend.

MySpace

Email: Jeremy_2792@Yahoo.com
AIM: Jeremy2792
Old 11-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm Bored

i use to go to the ybor meet every thur. and sat.
they were always a dick about the eye shit, but every cop is a dick about that.
they started getting worse about the parking shit after that big fight the bikers had like in Jan.
right after that , they made you start parking in a space. didnt matter how many bikes in a space, as long as you are in it.

also take the back way into the bank, so you dont have to seat in traffic, and get harrassed
PUŅETA CABRONES FEDERALES HIJOS DE LA PUTA MADRE Q LOS PARIO USTEDES
SON UNA ENFERMEDAD NISIQUIERA MERECEN SER LLAMADOS HUMANOS SON UNAS
MISERABLES CUCARACHAR Q NO SABEN Q CARAJO ACER CON SU PUTA VIDA.. YO
LES TENGO UN CONSEJO... AMARENSE UNA SOGA A LAS BOLAS Y TIRENSE DE UN
PUENTE CABRONES
Old 11-06-2005, 05:54 PM
FuelSlut.

Good call Elements. I would take the back way if I ever went again, but it will be a while until I ride through Ybor again. I'm still furious about last night.

MySpace

Old 11-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Can you spot me 20 cars?

It's the law. I dont see the big deal. I got pulled when you had to wear a helmet for having my visor up. That was 8 years ago and now i wont do it again. If you dont wear a helmet them bring glasses. It is part of wearing your gear and the law is there for good reason.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:31 PM
FuelSlut.

Originally Posted by qitstrn
It's the law. I dont see the big deal. I got pulled when you had to wear a helmet for having my visor up. That was 8 years ago and now i wont do it again. If you dont wear a helmet them bring glasses. It is part of wearing your gear and the law is there for good reason.

Ok dood, wear sunglasses during the night going 3mph, if that on the Ybor strip. Tell me how much fun you have. I always wear my helmet, I didn't find it necessary to wear it while I was walking my bike down the strip. I also didn't think the cops were going to write tickets for not having eye protection. I was going slower than the people walking down the strip. Thanks for your input there buddy!

MySpace

Old 11-06-2005, 06:53 PM
ZAP yo dumb ass!!!!

Originally Posted by Jeremy2792
Ok dood, wear sunglasses during the night going 3mph, if that on the Ybor strip. Tell me how much fun you have. I always wear my helmet, I didn't find it necessary to wear it while I was walking my bike down the strip. I also didn't think the cops were going to write tickets for not having eye protection. I was going slower than the people walking down the strip. Thanks for your input there buddy!
+1

I was out there when the assholes came out of no where too. I felt like a ricer also bwahaha. But I wasn't in a parking spot and I have no mirrors, gauges, no DOT approved headlights, no tag light.... I'm prime meat for them right now. So I had to book. Woulda been funny to see one of those cops twist an ankle while jumping off those 27ft tall horses.

RIP Jason Harrill 6-12-06: Died doing what he loved

Old 11-06-2005, 06:55 PM
My Balls Hurt

Originally Posted by qitstrn

u might wanna re-read what he said...

ya ybor is uber gay now.. i wont be going back anytime soon

AIM- B16aTeggy
Old 11-06-2005, 07:07 PM
towards antisocial

Originally Posted by B16aTeggy
ya ybor is uber gay now..
Old 11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Banned

Wearing Gear is not law, helmets are not law eye protection is questionable depending on speed if i got some BS icket for that Id tell them to go f off. Never had issues like that in daytona Plenty of times rolling through Bike week with no gear But i wear Glasses, but again its not considered eye protection. Thats gay Id be furious too ! I got pulled last nights Saturday night in lakeland for Some BS liscence check.. But it was funny cause i only saw bikes pulled over no cars. Luckily i had allmy shit straight other than the bike i was on wasnt mine. asshole cops
Old 11-06-2005, 07:24 PM
FuelSlut.

Originally Posted by qazvick
+1

I was out there when the assholes came out of no where too. I felt like a ricer also bwahaha. But I wasn't in a parking spot and I have no mirrors, gauges, no DOT approved headlights, no tag light.... I'm prime meat for them right now. So I had to book. Woulda been funny to see one of those cops twist an ankle while jumping off those 27ft tall horses.

While they landed in a nice warm fresh pile of shit that the horse just took.

MySpace