Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

F*ck the Ybor Police.

Old 11-06-2005, 07:25 PM
FuelSlut.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94EG_Hatch
Wearing Gear is not law, helmets are not law eye protection is questionable depending on speed if i got some BS icket for that Id tell them to go f off. Never had issues like that in daytona Plenty of times rolling through Bike week with no gear But i wear Glasses, but again its not considered eye protection. Thats gay Id be furious too ! I got pulled last nights Saturday night in lakeland for Some BS liscence check.. But it was funny cause i only saw bikes pulled over no cars. Luckily i had allmy shit straight other than the bike i was on wasnt mine. asshole cops

Damn. I didn't know they gave motorcycle endorsement checks. What could possibly happen for those that don't have thier motorcycle endorsement?

MySpace

Email: Jeremy_2792@Yahoo.com
AIM: Jeremy2792
Old 11-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Got Mud?

Originally Posted by Jeremy2792
Damn. I didn't know they gave motorcycle endorsement checks. What could possibly happen for those that don't have thier motorcycle endorsement?
You dont want to know, and it is expensive.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:00 PM
FuelSlut.

I would like to know actually. I don't have mine. The waiting list is like 2 weeks. I have yet to sign up. On that note, I will tomorrow!

MySpace

Email: Jeremy_2792@Yahoo.com
AIM: Jeremy2792
Old 11-06-2005, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by B16aTeggy
ya ybor is uber gay now.. i wont be going back anytime soon
thats what the cops want, its obvious ybor makes their jobs harder from all the stupid people on the streets. you got lucky at $77, i got a $176.00, 3 point ticket for pulling out of the parking garage without my headlights on in ybor.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Is on his way

When I first read this post I thought you guys werent wearing any helmets...Eye protection, are you kidding me??? At 3mph is sun glasses/ eye protections really needned? Some cops have power trips! Sorry you had to go through that BS man!
Old 11-07-2005, 05:08 AM
Banned

No endorsement = Driving With no liscence.

Basicly your not liscneced to operate a Motorcycle, and you can be arrested. The ticket is over 300$. What Waiting list are you talking about? a DMV Waiting list? Go take the MSF Course it was 175 at Armwood Highschool. I went in on a tuesday and was in class that next tuesday. 3 day course and you walk out with an endorsment. Best Idea ever. Its funny to see the 30+ Who try and ride a motorcycle and its scary cause they suck so bad at it.... I did more time weaving around them on the course then worrying about the tsesting. The test's are a joke but it was money wll spent.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:20 AM

this sounds like one of those thread like :i got on exhaust ticket on gandy why? is this against the law..... you know there going to look for it so why complain about it
Old 11-07-2005, 07:31 AM
Addicted to SPEED

I would like to know actually. I don't have mine. The waiting list is like 2 weeks. I have yet to sign up. On that note, I will tomorrow!

Go down to the DMV and take the written test... This will give you a temporary/learning permit, No passenger allowed on bike, good for 90 days. This way you are legal, then schedule the riding test.

2005 Kawi ZX10R... totalled (click for pics)
Old 11-07-2005, 07:44 AM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Originally Posted by GsEclipse02
this sounds like one of those thread like :i got on exhaust ticket on gandy why? is this against the law..... you know there going to look for it so why complain about it

because useless tickets that don't seem to have any point other than just being fucked with by the man, tend to piss people off...... well any normal person. some on here seem to think anything that fits under the letter of the law should be enforced at all times....regardless of wither it was the right thing to do or not...

as for me, i think the law is retarded.... you don't have to wear a helmet but do have to wear sunglasses at night? I've done this and you can't see shit out of the sunglasses and at the low speeds in ybor...wtf?. dark sunglasses only make riding less safe at those speeds and at night. (thats like making bicyclist wear eye protection) i think if there is a law that can force you to wear a seat belt in a car then why no helmet law? 2+2 doesn't add up on this law for me...
hell supralover even walked her bike forward a few steps while stopped at a red-light with her visor up and got shit from a cop for it... i just call bullshit, ya know.

we don't seem to hire cops that are smart enough to understand the difference between intent of a law and just going by the letter of the law...

thats the part that pisses me off. laws are to protect and prevent accidents. enforcing them for other reasons is just being a dick or mobile taxation...
Old 11-07-2005, 07:58 AM
I'm Bored

Originally Posted by Z06_Killa
Go down to the DMV and take the written test... This will give you a temporary/learning permit, No passenger allowed on bike, good for 90 days. This way you are legal, then schedule the riding test.
im not a 100% sure, but i dont think he is of age o just go down there, 21
PUŅETA CABRONES FEDERALES HIJOS DE LA PUTA MADRE Q LOS PARIO USTEDES
SON UNA ENFERMEDAD NISIQUIERA MERECEN SER LLAMADOS HUMANOS SON UNAS
MISERABLES CUCARACHAR Q NO SABEN Q CARAJO ACER CON SU PUTA VIDA.. YO
LES TENGO UN CONSEJO... AMARENSE UNA SOGA A LAS BOLAS Y TIRENSE DE UN
PUENTE CABRONES