Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

August 11th FSF Auto-X Results (Images of Results List)

Old 08-11-2002, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default August 11th FSF Auto-X Results (Images of Results List)

All I have to say is about the is the third time I have come in second in ASP but not won jack squat because there are rarely more than 6 people in ASP.

I am also happy to say that when I set aside my concervative cone avoidance practices in my one and only fun run that I got a 47.1XX.

Subies and Miatas had better beware the black wheeled porsche . . .
Old 08-11-2002, 07:12 PM
Official Photo Ninja

WTF!!!!!!!!! I RAN MY LAST TIME AND I GOT A 65.xxx!!>!!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK! that is sooooo fucked up! but atleast i got 45th place!! BOOO YA!! pretty damn good for the Type R

Official Photographer of Festivals of Speed St. Pete, Orlando, & Miami.

Canon 7D..Stepped up my Game
Old 08-11-2002, 07:17 PM
Official Photo Ninja

Originally posted by "SaturnTypeR"

WTF!!!!!!!!! I RAN MY LAST TIME AND I GOT A 65.xxx!!>!!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK! that is sooooo fucked up! but atleast i got 45th place!! BOOO YA!! pretty damn good for the Type R

OH YEA AND WHAT IS O/C?!? sorry for askin sooo many ???;'s just i dont know y my last time wasnt counted

Official Photographer of Festivals of Speed St. Pete, Orlando, & Miami.

Canon 7D..Stepped up my Game
Old 08-11-2002, 07:23 PM

O/C is off course which means you did not go around the course or cones the right way.

Next time you need to PUSH IT HARD. The way you were driving was acceptable for the street, but WAY too concervative for a competive event.

If the tires are not complaining during turns, acceleration and/or braking, then you arn't going fast enough. Unless you push the car hard enough to skid and spin, you are not going to learn what the auto-x can teach you. You must learn how your car loses control to learn how to control it.

Today was a good learning experience for you, but if you want to get under a minute on a course like that you need to drive whatever you got like you stole it.

I don't mean to bust your bubble, but with the exception of the people that did not finish at all, you had the slowest times out of everyone (ie, only 2 out of 106 competitors where slower than you were)

I wish you better luck next time and hope we see you out there in a more aggresive mode.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:08 PM
drives euro trash

Holy shit...I placed 4th out of 6 in SM?!?!? I SWEAR I hit a cone on my second run and just fucked up on that last one. Guess I was wrong.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:18 PM
Cafe Racer Extraordinaire

Oh my, I made it 3rd place in Novice and I wasn't there for the afterwards thingys......damn you Lenny Kravitz and Pink.....that was a sweet concert.....atleast I told Neil and he OK'd it.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:27 PM

Originally posted by "phatstang1"

Holy shit...I placed 4th out of 6 in SM?!?!? I SWEAR I hit a cone on my second run and just fucked up on that last one. Guess I was wrong.
And you beat me by almost a whole second.

LogicalRetard trounced me by a whole tenth of a second too.

The TR foci, nissans, hondas and acuras are quite the force to recon with at the auto-xes.
Old 08-11-2002, 09:11 PM

All I can say is Lenny almost got owned by a Focus? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH and got beat by an accord!

I wish I had been able to show up so I could have learned to drive his car and made it look respectable for him.

just talkin shit, man that's some good driving guys

and 46 cars in Novice!!! holy shit!
I am amazed.

I'll see you all later! Someday,

-Shawn
Old 08-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Northeast = No Autox

Default autox award

Quick question to anyone who could stay for the awards at the end of FSF autox. I had to leave but finished 2nd in novice. Did I miss anything at the end. Just wondering had to make it to the Kravitz Concert as well!!
Old 08-11-2002, 09:18 PM
cone junkie

while we are throwing shit around...

I dont think certain 2nd in ASP people should complain about not getting trophies when they cant beat street tire cladded FWD cars with 120whp and some suspension work....

Same goes for 3rd gen RX-7 owners who get pissy because they got beat by a bone stock Crown Victoria and ask to be moved into a class where they can trophy in their first event...

ok...im cool again.

(nothing posted here is in any way a direct insult/attack against members or non-members of this forum)

-93 MR2, #129 ES