Race Photographer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now this is funny, A Wiki on autox

Autocross - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement

Old 06-07-2008, 10:12 AM

That started off kinda lame, but after the first paragraph or two was actually a pretty funny tongue-firmly-in-cheek look at the whole National level SCCA autocross scene!
Old 06-07-2008, 11:07 AM

"H Stock: The ultimate shitty car class."

"F Street Prepared: The phrase "You can't polish a turd" comes to mind, but apparently you can make a turd a whole lot lighter!"

LOL

Jeremy

Old 06-07-2008, 04:32 PM
4.6 liter Rice Cooker

I like it!

D Prepared: The driver tends to understeer and plow over cones right near the finish line, but there is always at least 7 excuses/complaints. Also, don't bother, he is just going to lose to a red Camaro
Old 06-07-2008, 04:35 PM

Loved it!!

F Modified: Ever wonder what it sounds like when Satan cuts his grass?

heh, heh...
Old 06-08-2008, 05:23 PM

He's not talking about Vees...he's talking about F440/500 cars, which sound like oversized weed-eaters....
Old 06-10-2008, 05:11 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

X Prepared: Pirate ships tend to dominate this class. A few non-pirates have attempted to run in the class, but they all end up dead before they even get to grid. It was recently proven that having a NASCAR drivers name does not help you at all in X Prepared no matter how much you "like to win".
I know the guy they are referring to and he is cool as hell

Street Modified Classes

Street Modified: Aliens reign supreme in this class. This causes overpriced BMW's to go for sale. The class will exist until someone chooses to dominate in an RCM - "Ramey Crap Mobile". This is a mythical car with no mass, infinite tires, and negative dimensions, that will complete any autocross run in less than 1 second.
hmmmm ...

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production

Last edited by chi town brat; 06-10-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:22 PM
fails.....

[quote:]
[edit] Modified Classes

A Modified: It's like sex, but with more downforce and less children. And sharks..
B Modified: See 'C Modified', but with wings!
C Modified: Learn to autocross, roadracer! Spend 60% of the initial price of your car modifying the handling to get rid of push. Then you can go slightly slower than an F125.
D Modified: These small car enthusiasts built their cars before they looked at the rulebook. Luckily the people that built these cars on purpose are really old and sometimes forget to go to events, so everyone has a chance.
E Modified: These large car enthusiasts built their cars after they looked at the rulebook and, in a rare moment of sanity, threw it away. If your car looks like a theft recovery that was pulled out of a lake, this class is for you.
F Modified: This is the worst of all the classes. The cars are horrifically loud and most people have a deep hatred for them and their drivers. Ever wonder what it sounds like when Satan cuts his grass? Most of these cars are hand built by Satan and his minions and are the sole cause of suicide, AIDS and the Avian Flu. Most of the people who run these cars are crotchety old men who only compete on glass smooth lots and when the temperature is 70 degrees out. They also break, a lot. And by a lot I mean always. Dan Trobbins owns the phrase "F Modified" and must be paid royalties for all uses. Jeremy Clarkson belives that all American cars belong in F Mod. [/quote]

wow..