Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

sebring lap video

Old 02-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Lucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally got to check out your video (No youtube at work (Should my employer be watching me still, I only browse the web at lunch )) I was yelling in my chair "Catch the Vette catch the Vette!" Then it was catch the Porsche catch the Porsche! Great driving, and you all are going to have so much fun doing the One Lap. I cant wait for my car to finally get finished so I can have some fun with SAFE and Chin.

~James
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 02-04-2007, 10:07 AM

I was going to try and get together some quick laps to post from PBOC but I never got in any decent ones with all the traffic.

I have a slew of videos from Sebring myself, best lap from my 3rd time at the track is here (bone stock setup).

I believe the next DE you can do at Sebring will be with Chin in April. Make sure to check the site frequently as it is gonna fill up QUICK

Last edited by djben; 02-04-2007 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Blasian Sensation

Good work, looks like hella fun!