Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

11/07/04 PCA.org AutoCross @ Zephyrhills Airport

Old 11-12-2004, 12:21 PM
The Fat Cobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by flmcoupe
Last time I checked a certain Porsche driver (not that old) was still beating everybody!

And watch out for some of those BMW drivers too, they're usually faster than the Porshes, including a certain Boxter driver!

And yes Leonard, you do take it too seriously! After all, it is their club, we don't pay PCA membership fees. I don't go there for trophies, but to hang out with friends and have fun! Now that you got the right car you should do the same!

I actually give the Porsche guys credit for taking their expensive cars out to an autox instead of just parking it in their garage, specially at a place like Zephyrhills! Oh, and they're still hosting an autox event, unlike the BMW club!

I missed that event cuz I decided to drive 2 hrs (instead of 30 min to the PCA event) down to Ft. Myers and have fun with GCAC!
Well, I didn't say that I beat all of them, although I do beat most of them.
The GCAC never crossed my mind until I got there and realized that many of the regulars weren't there.