Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

Most Expensive Porsche on TR?

Old 06-19-2009, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
uhhh the new gtr starts at around $80k and tops under $90k. there were two in the nissan dealership in louisville and the one was only $78k. so there is really no comparison there.
props for a nice ass porsche though
Just a little fyi, we heavily service the Wesley Chapel Nissan dealership. Just today, I was talking with the GM about the GTR they have on the sales floor and what we might be able to do to it with the right buyer. Anyway, sticker price on the window is $127k. And, they always sell for sticker-no negotiation. You are welcome to stop in to their showroom 7 days a week to see for yourself. It is two tone grey. We are chomping at the bit to get our hands on it...

And thanks for the props on the Porsche. We have a few other suprises coming...

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 06-20-2009, 06:51 PM
ROTM February 2013

i dont under stand why they are so much down here. bill collins nissan in louisville has one and when it first got there it was $74k if you bought it off the showroom floor. mabey they are raising the prices on them because they're so rare. i kept going in every week for six months untill it came in. they even let me sit in it and turn it on (not start it though) so i could play with all the settings. they are all over the place in ohio and kentucky.

it doesn't matter though, the porsche gt2 is a sports car from hell. they are so sweet and i love to see some one actually driving one. and the set up you guys did looks awesome! do you guys do other high end cars there?

Last edited by rotarykidd; 06-20-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:54 PM

i want it.........
Old 06-21-2009, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
i dont under stand why they are so much down here. bill collins nissan in louisville has one and when it first got there it was $74k if you bought it off the showroom floor. mabey they are raising the prices on them because they're so rare. i kept going in every week for six months untill it came in. they even let me sit in it and turn it on (not start it though) so i could play with all the settings. they are all over the place in ohio and kentucky.

it doesn't matter though, the porsche gt2 is a sports car from hell. they are so sweet and i love to see some one actually driving one. and the set up you guys did looks awesome! do you guys do other high end cars there?

Thanks again. As far as the complete build, we can't take full credit for it as I mentioned on my first post. We have just taken over all of his boats/vehicles and so far been basically updating/maintaining, and repairing his stuff. This one just needed to be brought forward about 5 years which is what we did.

He hasn't bought anything new yet since we have taken over care of his equipment, except for a yacht that is in the finishing stages of being constructed (been a year in the making!). Anyway, we get to go all out on that one when the time comes later this year and we will be posting some cool pics under our shop forum.

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 06-21-2009, 04:54 PM
ROTM February 2013

thats sweet. cant wait to see what he'll have you do in the future.