Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

wat u people

Old 01-11-2009, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think we pissed him off to much so he quit
Old 01-12-2009, 05:54 AM

He's getting a bath, leave him alone......
727-573-2626
www.audioexpertonline.com

Audio Expert's Facebook site

Old 01-16-2009, 04:57 AM

box is starting to be built in the next couple of days ill post some pics of progress
Old 01-16-2009, 07:40 PM
layin frame for life

Originally Posted by kapone
I haven't raged on any builds, I injected my knowledge in the discussion. Its pretty obvious grammar and reading comprehension aren't your strongest suits. And on the questions of builds, I stop doing installs for customers a couple years ago, but here's a couple pictures of my last major install i did for a friend ...

It was a simple install, the amps were in a floating configuration, the subs ( 2 jlw6v2) were in an enclosure built in the floor with the nos bottle and the cap just bolted on to the floor. the floor was out of 3/4 mdf and it was bondo and sanded and painted to look like one solid piece of wood with the subs raised ... nothing special. The bass sounded great the highs not so good (i didn't install the rest of the system it was there when I did the trunk) the last pic wasn't the final product (unfortunately i don't have a pic with the plexi on the jl sign and the wires cleaned up ) so did i prove my self now...
holy shit thats alot of bondo! should of used fiberglass then bondo to smooth it out not just stright bondo

sub amps. 2 audiopipe APSM1500's

mid's. 16 american bass SQ 6.5's 8 pyle pro super tweets

mid's amps. 2 autotek ATX3000.2 and 1 autotek ATX950.4 on the tweets
Old 01-17-2009, 11:17 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by 1stGen7
holy shit thats alot of bondo! should of used fiberglass then bondo to smooth it out not just stright bondo
Pssh, its just the equivelent of pouring cement into your trunk!

BTW, Bondo cracks when poured too thick.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:53 PM
technician ...

Originally Posted by BAMF
Pssh, its just the equivelent of pouring cement into your trunk!

BTW, Bondo cracks when poured too thick.
the picture is deceiving most of that is just dust from the sanding I only bondo the seams that was it and then primered, sanded, primered, sanded, and painted sanded ... it actually came out matching the exterior almost exacly....

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.