Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

MCOR Shop Forum!

Old 01-17-2009, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MCOR Shop Forum!

I want to remind everyone here that PM's us with questions (some of which are really good technical stuff), that we have our own forum under the shop forums. You can always hit us up with your questions, quotes, thanks, etc over there (as some already have).

We also post some killer deals there before we run ads (got a ton of stuff clearanced out AT DEALER COST this week in preparation for the new Alpine gear).

We post new things happening at the shop (like the signing with Alpine this week).

We are also putting together a build thread showcasing some of the work that has been done here (many of you will notice your cars here). If you don't see it, let me know or forward your pics and we will post it also. Feel free to post pics of your own builds also as I am going to start linking it with our myspace page and our new website (coming mid-February).

I just wanted to make sure everyone remembered we were over there as it seems a little dead in there sometimes. Feel free to shoot suggestions (maybe some good reference threads for free info, good info, good AV sites, etc?) to make it worth visiting for you.

Click the link below if you don't know how to get over to the shop forums:
MCOR Automotive LLC - Tampa Racing

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"

Last edited by MCOR; 01-17-2009 at 07:27 PM.