Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

Anyone interested in opening up an audio shop?

Old 11-15-2003, 11:22 PM
Just Ledoux it!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TBSpyder
Yeah...money is really the only thing holding me back right now. Which is why I would need a partner or two to go into this, we would have to take out a business loan and what not.

As far as being sucessful, I'm pretty confident. I would have no problem with charging rock bottom prices being I'm working for peanuts as it is now. I think customers would flock to a place that is affordable AND sells actual quality products. And as far as publicity,we could put together a demo car or two and plug the shop at all the local shows. Another idea would be to have a weekly or monthly show/meet at the actual shop...I'm sure all kinds of people would be down.

Well, if anyone is serisouly interested...let's get together and talk about it. I have alot of ideas and all...but I know I could never put this whole thing together all by myself.
Id be more than happy to help put together a demo car.. I've thought of this before just to showcase my talents outside of the constraints I set for my vehicles
Old 11-16-2003, 12:51 PM
just blaze...

Originally posted by 93ex
Id be more than happy to help put together a demo car.. I've thought of this before just to showcase my talents outside of the constraints I set for my vehicles
Jesse(93ex) does great work on custom boxes(thanks again for mine) I still have the one you made for me !

Old 11-16-2003, 07:36 PM
keep on keepin on

Im in highschool and i know that if you opened up a store like you are talking about i would be there all the time. sick of hanging out at checkers and getting kicked out. and i know i could bring you tons of business if you have good prices. Sick of places like auto extras charging you an arm and a leg. also if you looking for a demo car, i would be very interested. i have a 97 teg with nitrous and i am installing a revhard turbo kit in the next few weeks and i need tons of stuff for my car and having a sponsorship would really help me out. I am looking to get a custom set up for 1 ten and my bottle in my trunk and just tons of various parts. I would have no problem advertising with my car for you. you say you would be looking to sell in my market and the best way to get the word out about your store would be to have a young kid with a demo car. anyways i think it is a really good idea and havign a show on saturday or friday nights would really increase your business.
Old 11-16-2003, 08:39 PM

Originally posted by 93ex
I'll keep that in mind...first though I need a partner to go into business with and share financial responsibiltys. Gotta make some sacrifice before you can get anywhere in life. I know there's alot of qualified people out there...it's just finding someone who will actually step up and do it. Need someone with some entrepeneural (sp?) drive....
Old 11-16-2003, 08:54 PM
Just Ledoux it!

I would try to help, but Im working 2 jobs plus school just to get some extra flow
Old 11-17-2003, 12:12 PM

Hey me and my buddy have our business liscense already..I already have accounts with alot of companies..IF ur untersted in talkin about this let me know..

==New Ride==
99´ Red Lightning
Mods- 3/5 drop, Airaid CAI,4# lower pulley, Billet grille,Smoked taillights,
02' L Wheels,Tonneau cover,JDM catback,2 gauge pillar pod, Autometer Lunar gauges..
Times-13.4@103 60'@2.0 lol
Mods 2 come-Nitto DR's,drive shaft loop,Gauge pod,2#upper,FTVB,Predator

Old 11-17-2003, 01:05 PM

Originally posted by 99redsvt
Hey me and my buddy have our business liscense already..I already have accounts with alot of companies..IF ur untersted in talkin about this let me know..
I'll be PM'ing you shortly....
Old 11-17-2003, 05:54 PM

Oh i forgot to mention im pretty mechanically inclined also..

==New Ride==
99´ Red Lightning
Mods- 3/5 drop, Airaid CAI,4# lower pulley, Billet grille,Smoked taillights,
02' L Wheels,Tonneau cover,JDM catback,2 gauge pillar pod, Autometer Lunar gauges..
Times-13.4@103 60'@2.0 lol
Mods 2 come-Nitto DR's,drive shaft loop,Gauge pod,2#upper,FTVB,Predator

Old 11-20-2003, 09:24 AM

I already am a licensed reseller with a Florida Resale license here in Tampa, I also have a few distributors, but unfortunately no store front.